Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,925 members, 7,922,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

Phone Engineers In The House, Please I Need Your Help. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers In The House, Please I Need Your Help. (908 Views)

Phone Engineers I Need Help!! / . / For The Phone Engineers In This House - How To Service A Phone And Make It Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Engineers In The House, Please I Need Your Help. by Tallesty1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
A friend took this phone(infinix zero) to a phone engineer around here to change the simcard sitting but he rendered the phone completely useless.

The phone doesn't boot completely again. It displays only the time, date and battery icon.

Nothing else.

I thought it was software problem so I did the necessary "flashings" but the problem is still there.

Can anyone help with a solution?

1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers In The House, Please I Need Your Help. by tammie24: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hmm!

See gbege!
Re: Phone Engineers In The House, Please I Need Your Help. by Tallesty1(m): 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
tammie24:
Hmm!

See gbege!
Serious one.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers In The House, Please I Need Your Help. by morganist99(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
get a new stock or custom rom and flash
Re: Phone Engineers In The House, Please I Need Your Help. by Tallesty1(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
morganist99:
get a new stock or custom rom and flash
Trust me bro, I would have resolved the issue a long time ago if it was a software problem but I will still try what you suggested.

Can you suggest any third party rom? I am not used to mediatek devices and this my friend do not understand all these things we are talking here.

Please share this post.
Re: Phone Engineers In The House, Please I Need Your Help. by morganist99(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
Trust me bro, I would have resolved the issue a long time ago if it was a software problem but I will still try what you suggested.

Can you suggest any third party rom? I am not used to mediatek devices and this my friend do not understand all these things we are talking here.

Please share this post.
I think cynogen works great....visit xda forums to get more inform
Re: Phone Engineers In The House, Please I Need Your Help. by udemzyudex(m): 3:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
You said u did the necessary flashing, did u flash with SP flash tool?
Re: Phone Engineers In The House, Please I Need Your Help. by morganist99(m): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:

Please share this post.
http://download.cyanogenmod.org/get/jenkins/164441/cm-13.0-20160605-NIGHTLY-jfltevzw.zip
Re: Phone Engineers In The House, Please I Need Your Help. by Tallesty1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
udemzyudex:
You said u did the necessary flashing, did u flash with SP flash tool?
No sir. I personally haven't but I have given it to two other engineers to flash thats why I concluded that it possibly can't be a software issue.

I have flashed other infinix phones before and after this one and they worked alright.

One thing I forgot to add. The phone doesn't power off any longer.
Re: Phone Engineers In The House, Please I Need Your Help. by Tallesty1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Phone Engineers In The House, Please I Need Your Help. by morganist99(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
Thanks Nnam, I will get back to you as soon as I flash it.
ok bro
Re: Phone Engineers In The House, Please I Need Your Help. by udemzyudex(m): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
No sir. I personally haven't but I have given it to two other engineers to flash thats why I concluded that it possibly can't be a software issue.

I have flashed other infinix phones before and after this one and they worked alright.

One thing I forgot to add. The phone doesn't power off any longer.

If uknow how to cause gobe return it to the engineer and tell him to return the phone back to way you gave it to him else....
Re: Phone Engineers In The House, Please I Need Your Help. by udemzyudex(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Phone doesn't power off, this one has nothing to do with software ooo, return the phone back to him..
Re: Phone Engineers In The House, Please I Need Your Help. by Tallesty1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
udemzyudex:

If uknow how to cause gobe return it to the engineer and tell him to return the phone back to way you gave it to him else....

Hahahahaha.

Just help me share the post, hopefully someone who can help will see it.

I have dismantled it already, will start working on it 2mao
Re: Phone Engineers In The House, Please I Need Your Help. by udemzyudex(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
Hahahahaha.

Just help me share the post, hopefully someone who can help will see it.

I have dismantled it already, will start working on it 2mao

OK bro, I guess he worked on the board, tell him the problem he should be able to revert it
Re: Phone Engineers In The House, Please I Need Your Help. by MadugoodnessC4: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
pls can somebody help? my itel 1404 does not switch to 3g and does not dial 180. what shud I do

(1) (Reply)

How To Unlock Or By Pass An Android Phone Or Tablet / Introducing GAB: New Social Network To Express Freedom Of Speech And Make Money / How To Connect Your Smartphone To Your Smart TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.