Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,417 members, 7,904,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

I Need Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Loan (844 Views)

Please, I Need Loan Of #1 Million / Do You Need Loan For Your Business? Read Me / I Need Loan For My Business Can Anybody Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Loan by sheyijune: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2009
hello my people, am try to start a catfish business, but i dont have any money to start, i will like a partnership or someone dat can loan me money, if you are willing to partner with me, i will like you to send me a mail to my mail box at sheyi_june@yahoo.com or my direct phone 019509809 and am ready to meet you in person and also give you a business proposal. the project is about 400,000 and it going to bring times three profit in the next some months.
Re: I Need Loan by jheart: 12:23am On Aug 26, 2009
hi,
since u got 400,000 and atlist u should have bank acc then face ur bank 4 loan nd put 4 in ur acc as collar.
whta about dat
Re: I Need Loan by headworld: 10:09am On Aug 26, 2009
hello my people, am try to start a catfish business, but i dont have any money to start, i will like a partnership or someone dat can loan me money, if you are willing to partner with me, i will like you to send me a mail to my mail box at sheyi_june@yahoo.com or my direct phone 019509809 and am ready to meet you in person and also give you a business proposal. the project is about 400,000 and it going to bring times three profit in the next some months.

hi sheyi_june,
my coy, BIGPLUS LTD, is a business solutions & venture capital firm in ikeja, Lagos. We finance LPO's, ideas, projects & businesses through our private investors. VISIT: www.ideasnigeria.com for more.
If your business plan is convincing, you can give us a shout on 08069606633 or mail edward.esene@bigplus-group.com
Re: I Need Loan by boomlogics: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2009
You can check out micro finance banks.

They give out cheap loans.
Re: I Need Loan by sheyijune: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2009
thanks for your advice room, but i check microfinanace and they are asking for colleteral that i dont have.
Re: I Need Loan by headworld: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2009
hi sheyi_june,
i spent a reply b4. if ur venture/biz is convincing enough, my coy have more than dat to invest in SME's. u can reach me on edward.esene@bigplus-group.com. call 08066363000 or visit www.ideasnigeria.com for fundings, personal loans & LPO financing.
Re: I Need Loan by mrsage(m): 1:21am On Sep 02, 2009
You don't have to obtain a loan from a Bank. You can contact YBI or Fate foundation, Ijora, Lagos. They provide training and can link you up with prospective investors. You can also do a Syndicated personal loan arrangement with friends and family members. I also have more information on ways you can raise funds for business without going to a Bank. Send me an e-mail; itunuomotayo@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale / How Do I Transfer Money To Germany? / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.