Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:16 AM

This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This (61325 Views)

Brain Teaser: Can You Crack The Code? (Photo) / Riddle: How Many Cars Need To Be Moved In This Riddle? / Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by ophilly: 12:58am On Jun 06, 2016
Theresa is my mother-in-law... there's nothing confusing about it.

3 Likes

Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by pennywys(m): 1:01am On Jun 06, 2016
grand duaghter
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Omegaohms(m): 1:05am On Jun 06, 2016
Lol
Got d ansa al dis while. You are Teresa's Son in-law

1 Like

Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by psalm27(m): 1:27am On Jun 06, 2016
well I think Theresa is my Mother-in-law

1 Like

Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by ogunyemifot(m): 1:38am On Jun 06, 2016
Daughter
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 06, 2016
DeleSuper1:
Then I am Terressial to Teresa's Great Grandfather!

Bundesliga! grin grin grin
Sorry bro

What's the meaning of dis ur Bundesliga

Tori Osumi o
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:45am On Jun 06, 2016
If Teresa's daughter is your daughter's mother then you are Teresa's daughter.
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by lastbd: 3:45am On Jun 06, 2016
grandmother
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Vladm(m): 4:43am On Jun 06, 2016
Son-in-law.
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by elkonS: 4:51am On Jun 06, 2016
corporateDan:
looking for the formula. I don use "pie" but the tin no gree work. Make I try law of indices
lol...oya now use BODMAS sef
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by elkonS: 4:52am On Jun 06, 2016
ChuxMyk:
Nobody can solve it really?

Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by holarindey(m): 4:52am On Jun 06, 2016
Teresa is your mother nah or you are teresa's daughter
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by stanlomite: 4:57am On Jun 06, 2016
elkonS:
let the games begin cool cool...

***modified:shout out to feran15,mimzy and all who got it right....your greymatter is intact lolz
kinda of stupid riddle...no answer.....my analysis Teresa give birth to a daughter which happens to be the mother of your own daughter...so definitely you are an in law to teresa.......
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by FOREXMART(m): 5:05am On Jun 06, 2016
C. Daughter
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by jimklef(m): 5:46am On Jun 06, 2016
you are terasa's mother, and grandmother to teraasa's daughter...... Shikenaa
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by darlington15(m): 5:47am On Jun 06, 2016
then i am the mother of teresa,because teresa is my daughter and her teresa's daughter is my grand daughter which is my daughter's mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by bidak(m): 6:14am On Jun 06, 2016
Teresa is my mother in law and am Teresa son in law
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by yutsuf(m): 6:24am On Jun 06, 2016
you are Teresa's daughter na....
you are your daughter's mother........ and the daughter of Theresa is you( your daughter's mother) ...
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by dadaha: 6:27am On Jun 06, 2016
Teresa is your mother in-law undecided undecided
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Ronaldinnioh(m): 6:29am On Jun 06, 2016
You can't ask a grammatically wrong question and expect fools to answer. This is a wrong use of words.

Firstly nothing like ?Daughter's mother in English ?

Secondly I as a pronoun can't just come with making a specific meaning from the above question were the person you referred to in the question was not used in the construction of the question.Meaning its either you refer to that I as Teresa or mother.

Nobody will ever answer a question which is grammatically wrong and only fools with answer it because they lack the knowledge of English Usage.
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by dotG(m): 6:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Teresa is your mother and grandmother to your daughter...therefore you are the mother to Teresa's granddaughter....you grab?
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by dotG(m): 6:34am On Jun 06, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
You can't ask a grammatically wrong question and expect fools to answer. This is a wrong use of words.

Firstly nothing like ?Daughter's mother in English ?

Secondly I as a pronoun can't just come with making a specific meaning from the above question were the person you referred to in the question was not used in the construction of the question.Meaning its either you refer to that I as Teresa or mother.

Nobody will ever answer a question which is grammatically wrong and only fools with answer it because they lack the knowledge of English Usage.
keep it up....we shall look into your case soon
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by timilinda(f): 6:58am On Jun 06, 2016
You are Theresa's granddaughter.
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Vigurl(f): 7:03am On Jun 06, 2016
I am Theresa
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by dickson4341(m): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2016
Teresa is my mother inlaw because her daughter is my wife that gave birth to my daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by impeccable0(m): 7:07am On Jun 06, 2016
Inlaw to theresa
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=elkonS post=46301628]let the games begin cool cool...

***modified:shout out to feran15,mimzy and all who got it right....your greymatter is intact lolz[/quote

You re Teresa.
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by deeway200(m): 7:18am On Jun 06, 2016
I am Teresa
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by sokoh400(m): 7:18am On Jun 06, 2016
Have been on this since 5a.m, good 2 hours. I still failed it. Sharply wake bae up, one glance and she says the answer is Theresea's daughter. I dull oo and i be masters student. Lol

In other news (spoiler alert) Arya stark has been brutally stabbed and left for dead #GoT
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by elkonS: 7:21am On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=vicfuntop post=46315027][/quote] naah wrong...shld i tell u the answer
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by elkonS: 7:23am On Jun 06, 2016
sokoh400:
Have been on this since 5a.m, good 2 hours. I still failed it. Sharply wake bae up, one glance and she says the answer is Theresea's daughter. I dull oo and i be masters student. Lol

In other news (spoiler alert) Arya stark has been brutally stabbed and left for dead #GoT
hahahahahah....that is really serious i guess we all have our strengths...
lalasticlala u see .thanks oo
Re: This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2016
elkonS:

hmmmmn are u sure think well oo...

Son, tell me the answer

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

State One Thing You Don't Like About The User Above You / Which Tank Will Be Full First? / 1. . . . . .999,998 999,999 1,000,000. Who Will Write 1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.