Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,124 members, 7,916,301 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 07:54 PM

Damn!!! Miss USA 2016 Is The Brain Behind US Army Logistics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Damn!!! Miss USA 2016 Is The Brain Behind US Army Logistics (880 Views)

U.S Millitary Commander, Deshauna Barber Crowned Miss USA 2016 / Osas Ighodaro-Ajibade And Her Babybump At Miss Nigeria-USA 2016 Pageant / First Muslim Miss USA Converts To Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damn!!! Miss USA 2016 Is The Brain Behind US Army Logistics by dat9jagirl: 6:52am On Jun 06, 2016
This right here is all sexy for me...beauty with brains that's all I can say o. The recently crowned queen Miss USA is 26 year old Miss District of Columbia, Deshauna Barber, who works as an IT analyst for the U.S. Department of Commerce in Washington D.C. as well as a Logistics Commander for the 988th Quartermaster Detachment Unit at Fort Meade, Maryland.

This right here is all sexy for me...beauty with brains that's all I can say o. The recently crowned queen Miss USA is 26 year old Miss District of Columbia, Deshauna Barber, who works as an IT analyst for the U.S. Department of Commerce in Washington D.C. as well as a Logistics Commander for the 988th Quartermaster Detachment Unit at Fort Meade, Maryland.

Source: http://www.tonyesheartbeat.com/2016/06/damn-miss-usa-2016-is-brain-behind-us.html?m=0

Re: Damn!!! Miss USA 2016 Is The Brain Behind US Army Logistics by amadice(m): 6:55am On Jun 06, 2016
but here in Nigeria the story is different... dey go out catwalking and becoming baby mama's

3 Likes

Re: Damn!!! Miss USA 2016 Is The Brain Behind US Army Logistics by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 06, 2016
OP, you beat me to it lol.

Her answer in the "question and answer" portion killed it! I believe she is the first serving military woman to win the competition.

2 Likes

Re: Damn!!! Miss USA 2016 Is The Brain Behind US Army Logistics by peter1994(m): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2016
Her presence is good for morale

1 Like

Re: Damn!!! Miss USA 2016 Is The Brain Behind US Army Logistics by halfricanadian(f): 7:19am On Jun 06, 2016
Beauty nd brain is all dat defines a woman to a large extenf

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I’m Tired Of My Stupidity; Charly Boy Says He Has Found Jesus / M.I Abaga Signs New Producer Into Chocolate City Record Label / Singer Timaya Turns ‘bus Conductor’ For His Crew At Denmark (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.