Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,135 members, 7,931,879 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:50 PM

Court Orders Efcc To Release Adigwe, Nwosu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Efcc To Release Adigwe, Nwosu (2203 Views)

Court Orders EFCC To Release Azibaola Robert, Jonathan’s Cousin / Buhari Orders EFCC To Probe Ex Service Chiefs,Serving & Former Military Leaders / Buhari's Disqualification: Court Orders Service Of Documents On Buhari, INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Efcc To Release Adigwe, Nwosu by holymike47(m): 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2009
These banks took some risks as is associated with many ventures especially oil companies. It costs so much to drill a well, and you may end up drilling a dry hole, if the management finds out that you did not do your calculations very well, you may be sacked, but that does not make it a criminal offence.

The CBN discovered that these banks gave out bad loans, will that make them unlawfully arrest and detain the MDs.This is totally bullshit. I often wonder why will the fucking EFCC know they are doing unlawful detention and still be headstrong.Everyday, you see police arresting and detaining people illegally and unlawfully and nothing is been done about it. If it has not happened to you, you wont know how it pains.

In a developed country, they(EFCC) are supposed to pay that #50 million damage and make a public apology. This will go a long way in making them arrest lawfully otherwise this whole shit will not stop.
Re: Court Orders Efcc To Release Adigwe, Nwosu by whassup: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2009
mrcrackles i hope u are vomitting by now with ur bigmouth and beaf or meat what did u call ur name am sure u know am not reporting to u if u know the meaning of rude am sure u wont use the word anyhow,who are u are u my boss or my senior think before u talk
Re: Court Orders Efcc To Release Adigwe, Nwosu by AloyEmeka6: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2009
Why should EFCC waste their time in arresting these people if they know they don't have anything tangible against them. They just want to make news or what?
Re: Court Orders Efcc To Release Adigwe, Nwosu by mayrho(m): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2009
I think we should not be in a haste to make comments on these issues because there is a lot going underground we know nothing about. Many things we be revealed soon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Banker Claims To Be Father Of Suspect Terrorist Bomber - Sky News / Turai Checkmates Jonathan / Chineloma Eleodimuo, Uniben’s First Ever Female Sug President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.