Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,850 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:12 PM

How To Get Live News Updates Directly From Mitplanet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Get Live News Updates Directly From Mitplanet (922 Views)

How To Stop Windows 10 Auto Update / Auto Refresh |stop Windows 10 Updates / Just Tried Shipping From Amazon Directly And Guess What? / HOW TO CONNECT 2 LAPTOPS WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE AND SHARE FILES DIRECTLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Live News Updates Directly From Mitplanet by autossvincent: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2016
Mitplanet the first social media in Nigeria was launched few weeks ago. And it has lots of amazing features but most people have been confused one time or the other accessing some features due to the fact that it’s still new and many may not be used to the interface.

Well, today am going to be discussing one of the most interesting features in Mitplanet. Though mitplanet is a social network website in the likes of facebook, it has some unique features which other social media don’t offer, and that includes reading live news directly from the website. If you want to read Sports news, Political, social, world news etc. Mitplanet got you covered because it grabs news from some top news providers. To provide a comfortable zone for news readers and even football lovers, mitplanet decided to provide “All News in One Place” System. Well let’s go straight to the point. To read live news from mitplanet, do the following steps.

1) Login to mitplanet if you have an account there or simply register by going to http://mitplanet.com.
2) Click on the media menu, or if you are using a mobile phone, locate the menu at the top left
3) Click on News Updates and you will be taken to the news section of mitplanet. You can scroll to the news providers of your choice, e.g: BBC, Aljazeera or Nigerian News
4) Click on a news topic of your choice and you will see the full details of the news right in mitplanet.

Note: You can even share the news you read to your facebook friends, twitter and many other sites by clicking on the share button just below the comment box, and then choosing the site of your choice.

(1) (Reply)

How To Resolve Liquid Spilled On Computers? / US Relinquishes Control Of Internet Naming System Oct. 1 / I Need A Motherboard For My Dell Laptop. Dell Inspiron I5748 Core I7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.