Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,483 members, 7,888,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:33 AM

How To Lure Women To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Lure Women To You (866 Views)

Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos / Some Lies Guys Normally Used To Lure Ladies To The Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Lure Women To You by leslimark(m): 11:03am On Jun 06, 2016
no matter how you look or how much cash you have in your wallet, the most important thing to a woman is how you make her feel. Learn to control her emotions and get her to feel strong attraction to you almost instantly by using the following great tips.

1 "Confuse and Conquer." If you can keep her unaware of what your thoughts are and what your next move is, then she'll be drawn to you. Women couldn't care less about a guy wears his heart on his sleeve. It may sound crazy, but if you're able to keep her off balance, then she'll be much easier to seduce. The harder she works to discover your true intentions, the more she'll become mesmerized by you. You'll find that you pretty much can't get rid of her if you tried! Once you've gotten to that stage, she'll do anything to be with you.

2 "The Power of the Irrational." It is emotion, rather than logic, that will make her abandon her inhibitions. If she can come up with logical explanations for everything you do, then she's in control, and you're through. But, if you make her feel a thrill by being unpredictable, then she'll become totally compliant to anything you want from her.

If you're ready to attract women in the matter of seconds and don't mind dabbling in the 'dark arts', then do this. Click on the following link for a proven system that will get you instant domination of Any Woman You Meet http://howtomakeawomenloveyoueasily..com/

Re: How To Lure Women To You by Vinshu(f): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2016
I think by now you should have "lured" the president's daughter or the governors daughter undecided
Re: How To Lure Women To You by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2016
Crap!
Re: How To Lure Women To You by vizkiz: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Crap!

Definitely crap! Because I know what works for you! tongue
Re: How To Lure Women To You by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2016
vizkiz:

Definitely crap! Because I know what works for you! tongue

What's that? tongue
Re: How To Lure Women To You by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2016
Spit On Thread
Re: How To Lure Women To You by vizkiz: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

What's that? tongue

I know you don't want me spilling that out here. So Amma keep your secret wink

Btw, what's up with you changing monikers
Re: How To Lure Women To You by goodmorning40: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2016
Pls write all of them here
Re: How To Lure Women To You by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2016
vizkiz:

I know you don't want me spilling that out here. So Amma keep your secret wink

Btw, what's up with you changing monikers

Lol, ok.

My main moniker is on a ban. I should be going back to it in a coupla hours.
Re: How To Lure Women To You by vizkiz: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, ok.

My main moniker is on a ban. I should be going back to it in a coupla hours.

I knew it...stubborn girl tongue
Re: How To Lure Women To You by theEYe21(f): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
I think Op has never been in a relationship before grin because if he has, he wouldn't be saying this crap grin

(1) (Reply)

Do Women Hurt More Than Men When Relationship Breaks? / Pls Help:low No Appetite For Sex And Dont Last Long At An Attempt.. / Shocking & Breath-taken: Woman Delivers A Beast-like Baby In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.