Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (80947 Views)

Police intercept dynamite, detonators as militants attempts to bomb 3rd mainland / Militants Vow To Kill Moslems & Burn Mosques If Boko Haram Kills Christians / Militants Vow To Attack Dickson Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by theEYe21(f): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
It's just empty threats... I think the best word to explain this is propaganda
Leke001:

na missile them call am o!...

2 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Giyerte(m): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:
But wait, weren't they warned by the NDA, to desist from making such senseless provocative statements. The FG is right, this guys are being sponsored by foreign bodies
HBD
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
theEYe21:
Na so e dey easy to bomb aso Rock? undecided
Yes with sophisticated military grade missiles and the right coordinates you can blast anywhere in the world. Ever wonder why The white house has a very large restricted airspace, Counter surface to air ballistic missile defense system yet she takes terrorist threats very seriously. It's simple ,it's possible missiles can destroy anywhere!! So you better find it before it finds you. This could be Nigerians version of 9/11 and Nigeria is simple not prepared for such threats.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by MrKamar(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Like I said before. Na bunker sure pass grin

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by ritababe(f): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Emmatdayo:
thats chelsea, we are talking about the most successful and the richest club in Britain grin

those one na past tense na future I dey talk
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by rallymento(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Whenever Nigerian Army meets a stumbling block in fighting Insurgents, They claim foreign supporters..............SMH!!
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by ritababe(f): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrTruth4real:

U just make me vex now, which kind word be that, my man u go relegation. U wan make I send one of my boys for Niger Delta avengers go bomb arsenal.

u know whether I be avengers?
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Ajibel(m): 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
If just one missile is launched, you are given the NA a reason to launch a full scale war in the Niger delta and no one would care what Amnesty Int'l says by then.

You elders in the Niger delta should please call these terrorists to order.

Some Northerners jubilated when Boko Haram started, see what the NE has turned to now.

Some Niger deltans and Igbos are also jubilating the successes of the Avengers.

Do you want same for your region? Do you want to see your loved ones moved into IDP camps?

cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
#Following till tomorrow nyt fa
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by mengho(m): 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin so NDA have decided to go up another level & become full blown international terorists shocked,

There was this guy who promise to take over aso rock, that shekau & his Boko boys who are now close to extinction

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
theEYe21:
It's just empty threats... I think the best word to explain this is propaganda
you are a typical Nigerian angry check your history, worlds most unfortunate tragic situation began as empty threats. You better brase for impact and caution anyone you know not to near those buildings. Until this missiles are located this isn't an empty threat.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
donbrowser:

If the NA amidst heavy security still cant decode the modus operandi of these guys, it shows how porous the Nigerian Military is, stop having faith in these guys.
Guy stop deceiving urself, na rat race tactics NDA dey use, and it's not possible to guard all the pipeline in the Niger Delta region. That's why the army has been finding it difficult to apprehend the NDA.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sai Baba, treat your infections wella ooooo, #OsibanjoNoCommentFirst
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by gbens2000(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
ritababe:

even goal.com is my home for today
latest from skysport is that liecester city has given him an improved deal ans he has refused to make his decision b4 travelling to france today.
http://www.skysports.com/
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by theEYe21(f): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
LOL! You make me laugh, do you know how you sound. This is what the NDA wants people to think, their agenda is to inflict fear on the population, for all we know this could be just propaganda
grossintel:
Yes with sophisticated military grade missiles and the right coordinates you can blast anywhere in the world. Ever wonder why The white house has a very large restricted airspace, Counter surface to air ballistic missile defense system yet it takes terrorist treats very seriously. It's simple ,it's possible missiles can destroy anywhere!! So you better find it before it finds you. This could be Nigerians version of 9/11 and Nigeria is simple not prepared for such treats.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by LBanks(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
bondingman:
so the missile launch was to bomb aso rock?
no wonder buhari feigned sickness and ran to UK.
COWARD!
Bros you talk true oh
Chai Buhari wants to kill this man Osibanjo. He is always fronting Osibanjo, when the going gets tough

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
ritababe, you resemble runs gal ooo
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Arsenalholic(m): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
ritababe:
na them sabi

#whats holding vardy? sign that thing na
You want him to sign that thing? Maybe I should help him sign instead. Abi no be your thing we wan sign? wink
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by ritababe(f): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:
ritababe, you resemble runs gal ooo

I don jazz you before?
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by donbrowser(m): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
MrTruth4real:

Guy stop deceiving urself, na rat race tactics NDA dey use, and it's not possible to guard all the pipeline in the Niger Delta region. That's why the army has been finding it difficult to apprehend the NDA.
Did you read my post at all?
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by KissCODE(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
ritababe:

tell me ur club
babe, i no go call the name but...

My club has been on down ward journey since beloved Faggie left.
We thought we have arrived after we sacked David (Moyes) Nwoye.
But when we brought in a man who is happy playing people out of thier position and call that “lubich“ we celebrated only to find ourselves in a visionless situation.
Now we have finally brought in a man who want to change the entire team and maybe finally send us to championship as he allmost did in Chelshit.

Babe forget Arsenal pass my club this time around. We fu.cked up BIIIIG TIIIMMMEE
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by ritababe(f): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Arsenalholic:
You want him to sign that thing? Maybe I should help him sign instead. Abi no be your thing we wan sign? wink

waka joor
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Rayhutar(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
mengho:
grin grin so NDA have decided to go up another level & become full blown international terorists shocked,

There was this guy who promise to take over aso rock, that shekau & his Boko boys who are now close to extinction
Buhari is Boko Haram oga, he have giving his boys order to stop, A fight against Boko haram is a fight against the North, who talking am, no be Buhari, Shekau achieved their promise, and their oga of Dog and baboon will soak in blood if he did win an election have taken over Aso rock, so shekau resigned, the remaining Boko haram that is still causing havoc are splinter groups not under shekau.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by ritababe(f): 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
KissCODE:
babe, i no go call the name but...

My club has been on down ward journey since beloved Faggie left.
We thought we have arrived after we sacked David (Moyes) Nwoye.
But when we brought in a man who is happy playing people out of thier position and call that “lubich“ we celebrated only to find ourselves in a visionless situation.
Now we have finally brought in a man who want to change the entire team and maybe finally send us to championship as he allmost did in Chelshit.

Babe forget Arsenal pass my club this time around. We fu.cked up BIIIIG TIIIMMMEE

good you know, so don't badmouth my club clean ur doormouth before u dey talk my own
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
ritababe:

I don jazz you before?

na today? I deh Eke Nkpor when soldiers raid there, nothing deh happen fa
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Limitednow:

Source: http://theeagleonline.com.ng/breaking-niger-delta-group-vows-to-bomb-aso-rock-national-assembly-nnpc-others/

Break-up of Zoological department is emminent. Separate the babbons and monkeys before their blood will soak together.

1 Like

Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by mousco(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Niger Delta Avengers told buhari not 2 near Ogoniland for the groundbreaking of the cleanup, buhari obey n sent prof Osibanjo

Now e heard of missile launch same buhari don ric london

I rest my case
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Emmatdayo(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
ritababe:

those one na past tense na future I dey talk
watin happen to chelsea no be past tense
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by truthalways(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Tomorrow might be bloody

...either for Nigeria or for the people of the niger delta

I go with the latter

You don't expect the military to fold its arms while you threaten to blow up both private and government properties

I see a full military invasion of the niger delta tonight
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
truthalways:
Tomorrow might be bloody

...either for Nigeria or for the people of the niger delta

I go with the latter

You don't expect the military to fold its arms while you threaten to blow up both private and government properties

I see a full military invasion of the niger delta tonight

We shall see...
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
ritababe:

u know whether I be avengers?
No you are not an avenger, unless u are not the one in ur dp, I know them na, der be my guys.
Re: Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets by ritababe(f): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Emmatdayo:
watin happen to chelsea no be past tense

last never pass, u dey talk 5-10 years ago

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Is 44, His Mother Dies At 101 — Did She Have Him At 57? / Nigeria Should Emulate Botswana And Namibia Town Planning (Pictures) / Kano People Swimming In Ganduje's Underpass That Is Under Construction (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.