Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,760 members, 7,889,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:34 PM

A Legal Way To Get Free N100 Airtime Every Time I Recharge??? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Legal Way To Get Free N100 Airtime Every Time I Recharge??? (10370 Views)

With Mtn 2000% Bonus, Turn N100 To N2000, N200 To N4000 And More / Prepaid Meter Codes| How To Recharge & Check Balance / MTN Introduces 1GB DATA For Just n100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Legal Way To Get Free N100 Airtime Every Time I Recharge??? by Tosan4show: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
I saw an ad on Facebook about Zoto and downloaded it a while back via this link http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zotopay.zoto but I never really used it like that, I felt safer with my bank’s *737*code. But they recently started sending me messages about a promo they started running, they called it ZOTO50.
[b][/b]

Basically, they give you up to 50% cashback on every recharge you make, trust, I sharply made N4,000 recharge with the coupon code, but I got just N100 back!

After plenty back and forth and shouting at customer service people, I realized it was for any transaction below N2,000, and the lady even said that I should recharge smaller amounts with it. I’m about to make another recharge now but I dey fear, has anybody tried it on here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Legal Way To Get Free N100 Airtime Every Time I Recharge??? by daranaira: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2016
I’ve been seeing this Zoto thing online for a while now, since i tried it, I’ve been getting free credit with it, for a few days now!

I made N300 and I got N100 back, then I tried N200 and still got N100, I tried N100 too but I got just N50 back. So it's safe to say I figured it out now, if I recharge as many N200 and N300 as I can, I’d keep getting N100 back. So the airtime pays for itself.

Today I made 5 recharges for N300 and got N500 free! That made up for the extra I needed to get my Airtel data. I’ve put the picture of the SMS messages I got from them for all the extra N100 below

[img][/img]

To use it you have to have an active ATM card sha, I used my GTB Mastercard and it worked fine.
I wanted to share the cheat here so other people can try it too, who no like free tin?!
If you try it and you have problems, just reply me here, I’d see if I can help.

Tosan4show:
I saw an ad on Facebook about Zoto and downloaded it a while back, but I never really used it like that, I felt safer with my bank’s *737*code. But they recently started sending me messages about a promo they started running, they called it ZOTO50.
[b][/b]

Basically, they give you up to 50% cashback on every recharge you make, trust, I sharply made N4,000 recharge with the coupon code, but I got just N100 back!

After plenty back and forth and shouting at customer service people, I realized it was for any transaction below N2,000, and the lady even said that I should recharge smaller amounts with it. I’m about to make another recharge now but I dey fear, has anybody tried it on here?

Re: A Legal Way To Get Free N100 Airtime Every Time I Recharge??? by ososoba: 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
I have been using them since last year July or so, best part is that the interface is really simple (not to mention the cashback wink )
The ZOTO50 campaign just started, and I've read somewhere that its for a limited time, so you should try it now if you want to.

But overall, its a great app.
Re: A Legal Way To Get Free N100 Airtime Every Time I Recharge??? by lanreso: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
I've been getting the cashback for quite a while now. didn't believe it the first time as a lot of such apps lie about such stuff. But they are real.. have been using ZOTO50 also since last week or so. Awesome stuff from the developer. Good to see more of such great apps coming out of Nigeria!
ososoba:
I have been using them since last year July or so, best part is that the interface is really simple (not to mention the cashback wink )
The ZOTO50 campaign just started, and I've read somewhere that its for a limited time, so you should try it now if you want to.

But overall, its a great app.

1 Like

Re: A Legal Way To Get Free N100 Airtime Every Time I Recharge??? by Ayomax(m): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
na me be their number one customer. the app is awesome

1 Like

Re: A Legal Way To Get Free N100 Airtime Every Time I Recharge??? by amnps: 10:34am On Jun 08, 2016
Just last Sunday, I recharged my line with N2,500 using the ZOTO App and got a cash back of N1, 250 which of course i can load as airtime on ANY line I desire.

I introduced my wife to it and she made N1,000 cash back and you needed to see the way she dotted over me throughout that day.

Re: A Legal Way To Get Free N100 Airtime Every Time I Recharge??? by yungkiz(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2016
Is the app on black berry
Re: A Legal Way To Get Free N100 Airtime Every Time I Recharge??? by omo17(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2016
amnps:
Just last Sunday, I recharged my line with N2,500 using the ZOTO App and got a cash back of N1, 250 which of course i can load as airtime on ANY line I desire.

I introduced my wife to it and she made N1,000 cash back and you needed to see the way she dotted over me throughout that day.

Did you recharge dat N2,500 at once?, because from my findings, it's like any recharge above N100 will always give you N100, irrespective of the amount u recharge with. Tanks
Re: A Legal Way To Get Free N100 Airtime Every Time I Recharge??? by Tosan4show: 12:09pm On Jul 01, 2016
omo17:

Did you recharge dat N2,500 at once?, because from my findings, it's like any recharge above N100 will always give you N100, irrespective of the amount u recharge with. Tanks

I recharged N200 with d app and i used the ZOTO50 which gave me extra N100, when i tried recharging N1000 d next week i still got N100 sad so my people i guess they give N100 irrespective of the amount so far it is from N200. Me I just recharge N200 everytime and i get N100 extra
Re: A Legal Way To Get Free N100 Airtime Every Time I Recharge??? by sucobaba(m): 1:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ayomax:
cool
Ayomax:
Re: A Legal Way To Get Free N100 Airtime Every Time I Recharge??? by firstimage: 6:40pm On May 11, 2022
LOOKING TO SELL YOUR AIRTIME AT GOOD RATE THEN CHECK US OUT TODAY!!

OUR PAYMENT IS INSTANT
WE BUY ALL NETWORK
MTN
AIRTEL
GLO
9MOBILE
WHATSAPP:- 07062144586

(1) (Reply)

Complete Etisalat Blackberry Subscription Codes And Plans / Civiclab Announces Winners Of The Abuja Tech Friday Hackathon / How To Get Your Lost NIN Slip With Phone Your Number Or Your Date Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.