Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

Review Of Mavin Singer Dr Sid's Video 'the Best' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Review Of Mavin Singer Dr Sid's Video 'the Best' (654 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Mavin Singer Aphrodija Slays In Hot New Photos / Tiwa Savage Was Out Clubbing With Don Jazzy And Dr. SID (video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review Of Mavin Singer Dr Sid's Video 'the Best' by dat9jagirl: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oh wow what can i say....the beat was sick!! i was dancing from the 20th second of the video...and i must say the girl is cute. Mehnn don't get me started on the whole matchmaking concept, lol. Its not everyday you see a nigerian dating site and boom! your celebrity crush appears on one of the profiles, that must be some jackpot yeah? Imagine if you got to see Genevieve, Rita Dominic, Adesua Etomi or you see Uti, Daniel K. Daniel on Gidimatchmaker..that would be a dream never come true so chill.

As i started, i thought oh well...this scene looks like "50 shades of grey" the part where she sat across him and was about to conduct an interview (the innocence and the looks).
It's a pretty fun video, as we see the girl living the life most girl want...money, shopping, a good man *coughs* a rich man like Dr Sid, she was having fun but doing her role very well in the video. It felt real..she transforms from the innocent girl hair cut to an amazing hot look. Yeah trust nigerian Makeup artists or would i say beauty surgeons. Even the servants were shocked like "What the heck happened..who is she? dang!! she's gorgeous, but i did not see the face clearly well...the video editor or director didnt get a close short of her with her new looks. so there was no comparisons from the beforemeets after.

lastly, wish i got more from the lyrics, it felt empty at some point but in all it was an amazing video. Dr Sid Oshey....*dancing my way arra here*

Source:http://www.tonyesheartbeat.com/2016/06/thb-review-mavin-singer-dr-sids-video.html?m=0

(1) (Reply)

Blackface Shares A Throwback Photo, Hints He Made Tuface, Talks About Cabals / Patience Ozokwor Spotted Ministering At Anglican Church In Alaba / These Ladies Were Connected With D'banj Before He Discovered His Lady Of The Hou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.