Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,801 members, 7,915,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:02 PM

'There's Always Another Side Of Truth' -Timi Dakolo Replies Amina Mohammed(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'There's Always Another Side Of Truth' -Timi Dakolo Replies Amina Mohammed(pics (826 Views)

Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos / Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'There's Always Another Side Of Truth' -Timi Dakolo Replies Amina Mohammed(pics by obiremy: 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Timi Dakolo has responded to allegations levelled against him by the Minister of Environment , Amina J Mohammed, that he refused to perform at the Ogoni cleanup launch. The singer tweeted, “I love my country...I love Nigeria...I dont have to prove it...” then he added, “there is always another side of the truth... another side of the story ....”

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/theres-always-another-side-of-truth.html

Re: 'There's Always Another Side Of Truth' -Timi Dakolo Replies Amina Mohammed(pics by obiremy: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
The earlier the better
Re: 'There's Always Another Side Of Truth' -Timi Dakolo Replies Amina Mohammed(pics by lampardo19: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Yes ooo
Re: 'There's Always Another Side Of Truth' -Timi Dakolo Replies Amina Mohammed(pics by ikbnice(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
trade of words
Re: 'There's Always Another Side Of Truth' -Timi Dakolo Replies Amina Mohammed(pics by Mjshexy(f): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Everyone has the right to choice. Just as u can't force someone to love u, u can't also force someone to accept your offers, moreover Timi is not the only Niger delta musician we've got doing well, there was no need for madam Amina to make it public. We have more pressing issues jare undecided

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Quits Music Recording / Actress Ruth Kadiri Shares Sultry Bedroom Photo / Cristiano Ronaldo Pushes Aside Selfie Seeking Fan Who Tried To Interrupt His Sho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.