Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,738 members, 7,918,278 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:35 AM

Don Jazzy Pays Tuition Fee Of Student He Met On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Pays Tuition Fee Of Student He Met On Twitter (799 Views)

We Met On Twitter - Cynthia Obianodo, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Wife / Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) / Couple Who Met On The Day Efe Won BBNaija Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Pays Tuition Fee Of Student He Met On Twitter by Otunbalarry: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Don Jazzy Pays Tuition Fee of Student He Met On Twitter

Olanrewaju Oyedeji

Popular act Don Jazzy has paid the tuition fee of a student of OAU, Peter.
The student with the handle @ugouchepeter sought jazzy help

In an experience shared by Peter, he had requested that Don Jazzy assist him with is tuition fee, "I had to ask for help because that was the last thing I could do, it was a last resort".
The student found the good side of Don Jazzy who hours after receiving the tweet sent the student a direct message asking him to send his account number .
Peter who was filled with joy said " I couldn't hold my joy when I received an alert confirming payment of thirty thousand naira into my account covering my tuition fee and accommodation".
Mr Peter who appreciated Don Jazzy expressed his sincere gratitude to this entertainer even as he expressed happiness towards the great acts of philanthropy exhibited by Don Jazzy.

http://theinsidernewsng.com/don-jazzy-pays-tuition-fee-of-student-he-met-on-twitter-2/

cc lalasticlala

mods FP tinz
Re: Don Jazzy Pays Tuition Fee Of Student He Met On Twitter by shamack: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
@least u do one thing
Re: Don Jazzy Pays Tuition Fee Of Student He Met On Twitter by sinaj(f): 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
Him Finally epp person grin

God bless him

dis ow role models shud act nt giving advice dat wnt epp anybdy like dat...
Re: Don Jazzy Pays Tuition Fee Of Student He Met On Twitter by faorex(m): 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Don Baba
Re: Don Jazzy Pays Tuition Fee Of Student He Met On Twitter by goldbim(f): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nice gesture..good to know he did not ask him to drop out of school like Mr brymo told his fan..
Re: Don Jazzy Pays Tuition Fee Of Student He Met On Twitter by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
nice one don j
Re: Don Jazzy Pays Tuition Fee Of Student He Met On Twitter by doyinisaac(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Good of him....but is begging now the new trend on social media....?
Re: Don Jazzy Pays Tuition Fee Of Student He Met On Twitter by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
God make me rich and famous

I want to help as many as possible...

(1) (Reply)

SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO FATHIA BALOGUN AT LOCATION / Uche Jombo- Rodriguez And Son Cover 'motherhood In Style' Magazine / Dear Nigerian Guys, How Many Of You Can Carry Your Girlfriends Like This? (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.