Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,317 members, 7,920,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:55 PM

Throwback Pix Of Gov Wike And Wife Will Amaze You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Pix Of Gov Wike And Wife Will Amaze You (908 Views)

Wike And David Mark Commission Remodelled Brick House (Photos) / Governor Wike And His Son Playing Golf At Pleasure Park (photos) / Okorocha Obtains CCTV Footage Of Wike And Justice Okoro's Illegal Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Pix Of Gov Wike And Wife Will Amaze You by ijaw1stson: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
hello nairalanders check out this throwback of gov nyesom wike and wife.... very amazing, isn't it?

Re: Throwback Pix Of Gov Wike And Wife Will Amaze You by xtgozie(m): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Fresh and powerfully amazing

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pix Of Gov Wike And Wife Will Amaze You by GoldCircle: 10:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lesson to our young girls: stick with that campus boyfriend of yours. He's your surest bet. Stop looking for readymade with Daewoo Racer and flat in Ikoyi.

Wait for your time. Life na turn by turn. TBT

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pix Of Gov Wike And Wife Will Amaze You by tyson99(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
GoldCircle:
Lesson to our young girls: stick with that campus boyfriend of yours. He's your surest bet. Stop looking for readymade with Daewoo Racer and flat in Ikoyi.

Wait for your time. Life na turn by turn. TBT
Dem no dey hear,my gf of 5yrs left me a month ago and her excuse was dat her pastor said we ain't compatible,i just laughed it off and was like so we were compatible back then in sch when I was dere for her all tru,such is life

she's a nairalander too tho.......
Re: Throwback Pix Of Gov Wike And Wife Will Amaze You by Agunechemba1(m): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
The slayer of the lizard of ubima.
Wonderful couples doing wonderful things.
God bless nyesom Wike.
Re: Throwback Pix Of Gov Wike And Wife Will Amaze You by Larablink(f): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
They look Good.me likely. kiss
Re: Throwback Pix Of Gov Wike And Wife Will Amaze You by bishopkay: 12:43am On Jun 07, 2016
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Accept Osinbajo As President? / PHOTOS: African Migrant Beats Two Policemen To Avoid Deportation / The Missing Moon Part1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.