Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,350 members, 7,971,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:12 AM

Muslims Are Good Only During Ramadan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Are Good Only During Ramadan (306 Views)

How a Muslim Can Effectively Manage His Time During Ramadan / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Are Good Only During Ramadan by Hardeysolution(m): 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Islam, that religion of peace, of the people referred to as muslims is a religion in almost all parts of the world.
Fast has started in their 9th month and things seem to be different. The muslims have started accepting insults and doing good. I wonder what Ramadan is all about. They'll do good during Ramadan and forget 'goodness' outside Ramadan. What Pretence! I wonder if it's a rule as well but it baffles me everytime.
The woman that fights daily now looks gentle with her hijab. Hijab is now costy cos there is demand everywhere. I'm sorry to say, all your adherence is pretence.

(1) (Reply)

Ramadan Seasons Of Gift / Synagogue Church’s Auditorium Has No Building Permit-ex-commissioner Tells Court / The Pulpit As A Tool For Ambiguity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.