Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,329 members, 7,974,418 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! (50653 Views)

Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Dubai Vacation (Photos) / Funke Akindele Flaunts Baby Bump In New Advert Video / Funke Akindele Flaunts Cleavage In New Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by SOPIGO: 9:23am On Jun 07, 2016
Plsssss ooooo, which of finger is meant for engagement & which is for marriage?
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2016
bosschick2:
i think this will be d third marriage she's embarking on undecided

and i respect her for that cos she believe marriage is more favourable nd better than being promiscous unlike her counterpart (Aimakhu) who tried only once buh prefer being an olsho to a responsible woman....respect funke and i hope this b ur best and last u b involved in.
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by davedpo(m): 9:25am On Jun 07, 2016
wishing you well

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by Maximus85(m): 9:30am On Jun 07, 2016
Celebrity wedding dey scare me.
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by kayfranklin: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2016
i just hope that this one will last long sha..anyways, congratulations to you dearie!
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by soilsista(f): 9:33am On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=46345746][/quote]
Which yellow button? undecided
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by Leggyralph0147: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2016
From frying pan to fire
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 07, 2016
Another teblizz nigga in making undecided fine don't come and cry here ooo
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by kayfranklin: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2016
The middle finger is meant for engagement while the ring finger is the one after middle finger and that one is for marriage.......
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by Jobabori(m): 9:39am On Jun 07, 2016
Unnecessary publicity. Get married jeje and settle for an happy home instead of telling the whole world about an inch of your moves. You are well respected than Aimhaku who feels moving from one man to another is an achievement. Despite your past failure in marriage, you can still make it better.
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by flokii: 9:44am On Jun 07, 2016
We saw it coming..

Congrats
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by mijanscripts(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2016
funke , (in dj khaled's voice)
ANOTHER ONE!
Lets hope this her marriage 2 cme will last longa than one premier league season as the last one no reach 6mnths sef grin.
Wish her the best tho! smiley
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by Skybee1(m): 9:47am On Jun 07, 2016
As her die hard fan i wish her d vry best
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by Vince77(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2016
Cutehector:
No b engagement ring we go chop.... I hope she will cook rice on her wedding day cheesy
With tomato stew o!
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by Cutehector(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2016
Vince77:

With tomato stew o!
lol make she no cook jellof.. Na white rice with plenty tomato stew..

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by Untainted007: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2016
I pray God will go with her in this new one she wants to go. Planning to marry a single father of three kids from 3 differents women. This one requires more wisdom my dear Sister. ''Once beaten twice shy'' they do say
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by bosschick2(f): 10:02am On Jun 07, 2016
2undexy:

and i respect her for that cos she believe marriage is more favourable nd better than being promiscous unlike her counterpart (Aimakhu) who tried only once buh prefer being an olsho to a responsible woman....respect funke and i hope this b ur best and last u b involved in.
amen o grin
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by Speakdatruth: 10:14am On Jun 07, 2016
bosschick2:
u go fear people, una dey count am ni grin
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by Duru009(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2016
This one will last in Jesus name .
Amen....
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by 400billionman: 10:34am On Jun 07, 2016
People who live by the approval of others dont live happily..
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by Brightgem(f): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2016
How is that thing she is wearing an engagement ring
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by ijebu2020: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2016
Ths babe can jump into relationships...aaaa well may God help you ooo
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by canDy4eva(f): 11:14am On Jun 07, 2016
bosschick2:
if I go hard on u nw dey will say av come again! Dis is her 2nd n nt 3rd...OK!
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by tibaonnet: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2016
Hope this won't hit the rock again. Praying she sees herself as the woman in the house & her husband as the head of the family & not playing equality with her man. Put ego aside Funke, be submissive to your husband, make the marriage work. May good God help you.
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by canDy4eva(f): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2016
martineverest:
@38/39,u are still flaunting engagement ring.....menopause,guyopause,mamanopause and kidopause are all knocking at ur door

keep 'lingaikeji-fying' ur self and 'ini-edo-nising' (divorcing) marriges and continue forming 'selena gomez/hanna montanna'(sweet 16)
u seem pained! R u her broda in law 2 b Na wa o!!
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2016
hunnn.. hw do u no.... grin grin grin
bosschick2:
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by wonlasewonimi: 11:25am On Jun 07, 2016
How silly can one be? The guy has 3kids from 3 different mothers and she's showing off a stupiid engagement ring.
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by kaze4sure(m): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2016
Happy for you dear
smiley
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by ruthosquare: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2016
I love this lady sooo much. Even my 5yrs old daughter does same whenever she sees her on screen she will start shouting jennifa. 'Mummy I love jennifa' so I promised her I will tell jennifa that u love her. So therefore, I wish u all the gud things of life. May u be happy always
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by smellingmenses: 11:29am On Jun 07, 2016
anoda recycled candidate hailing member

Holamide222:
Congrats dear
Re: Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Engagement Ring! by smellingmenses: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2016
dem nor de hear...leave am we told Tiwa... she nor hear....we told Toke she no hear....
wonlasewonimi:
How silly can one be? The guy has 3kids from 3 different mothers and she's showing off a stupiid engagement ring.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Uche Maduagwu To DJ Cuppy: I Will Wash Your Pant, Dress Everyday If You Marry Me / Toolz Flaunts Curves In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.