Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,683 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Breaking News! Uniport VC Suspended By Governing Council - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News! Uniport VC Suspended By Governing Council (1133 Views)

Nemitari Ajienka Is The Son Of Joseph Atubokiki Ajienka, Ex UNIPORT VC / ASUU Rejects Buhari's Dissolution Of OAU Governing Council / Reinstated UNIPORT VC, Professor Lale Makes Grand Entry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Uniport VC Suspended By Governing Council by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Breaking news- Lale suspended by the Governing Council.
The Embattled Vice Chancellor of the University of Portharcourt Prof Lale Ndowa has been Suspended by the Governing Council of the University,PUO REPORTS has Exclusively Learnt
The Governing Council of the University after Its Meeting Today,resolved to Suspend Prof Lale Ndowa
PUO REPORTS gathered that Prof. Ndowa Ekoate Sunday Lale sued the Governing Council of the University of Port Harcourt to court when they asked him to RESIGN as the Vice Chancellor, due to his incompetence in piloting the affairs of the University.
The first hearing took place on, 31st May, 2016 at Federal High Court, Port Harcourt. The case was adjourned to 7th June, 2016 which is Tommorrow.
The UNIPORT management had in 2015, adopted a policy which made tuition fee a prerequisite for student’s participation in examination, a policy which compelled defaulting students to repeat a whole academic session.
Students of the Institution disrupted the Commencement of the School First Semester Exam which forced the Senate of the University to announce the closure of the Institution for One Month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! Uniport VC Suspended By Governing Council by Cutehector(m): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oya shakiti bobo grin

So na dis man sef wey i see him face for emerald energy centre.. Mchew...
Re: Breaking News! Uniport VC Suspended By Governing Council by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cutehector:
Oya shakiti bobo grin

So na dis man sef wey i see him face for emerald energy centre.. Mchew...

Abeg shift make I follow you dance

Fada Fada ehhh grin
Re: Breaking News! Uniport VC Suspended By Governing Council by Cutehector(m): 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Serenity008:

Abeg shift make I follow you dance

Fada Fada ehhh grin
my broda this news just dey sweet me like say babe giv me Mouth Gig... Thunder go fire dat man tomoro....
Re: Breaking News! Uniport VC Suspended By Governing Council by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cutehector:
my broda this news just dey sweet me like say babe giv me Mouth Gig... Thunder go fire dat man tomoro....

Nah big idiot.

I just dey wait make NDA lunch their missile make the thing fall for him head
Re: Breaking News! Uniport VC Suspended By Governing Council by Cutehector(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Serenity008:

Nah big idiot.

I just dey wait make NDA lunch their missile make the thing fall for him head
hahahahahhahahahaha faints.. grin omo i been hear of that launching of missile oo.. Abeg oo make dem direct the tin go him house so e go turn to hiroshima victim..

Hmm where those nda people sef wan lauch that missile go sef
Re: Breaking News! Uniport VC Suspended By Governing Council by Flexherbal(m): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
In their time it was free education. Now they say no fee no exam.
Re: Breaking News! Uniport VC Suspended By Governing Council by Olukokosir(m): 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dem appoint new VC for OAU, dem suspend dz One

(1) (Reply)

2016/2017 Admission Into Evangel University Ebonyi State. / Raise Your Vocabulary By 400 Words Before Christmas (Day 5) / Did Anyone Recognize NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Email (scam Or Not)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.