Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,973 members, 7,886,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 01:25 PM

How To Make Over N50,000 Monthly With The New Magnetic Fuel Saver - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Make Over N50,000 Monthly With The New Magnetic Fuel Saver (872 Views)

The Fuel Consumption Of My Car Already 3.2l / 100km !!!" (fuel Saver Shark) / SUPERTECH Fuel Saver. / Nano Fuel Saver Improves Your Fuel Economy (up To 20% Fuel Saving) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Over N50,000 Monthly With The New Magnetic Fuel Saver by sommysmile(m): 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2009
Dear, YOUR OPPORTUNITY IS HERE FOR YOU TO TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE USING THE NEW MAGNETIC FUEL SAVER FROM UNITED KINGDOM. YOU CAN INSTALL IT ON YOUR OWN CAR OR OTHER PEOPLES CARS. IT WILL HELP TO REDUCE THE QUANTITY OF FUEL YOUR CAR USES EVERYDAY. IT WILL BRING MONEY TO YOU THAT EFCC MAY DECIDE TO START MONITORING YOU. IT IS CERTIFIED AND IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. CAN YOU CALCULATE HOW MANY CARS WE HAVE IN NIGERIA? THIS WILL SHOW YOU WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO GAIN. INCLUDING TRANSPORT COMPANIES,MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES ETC. LET ME STOP HERE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SEND A MAIL WITH I AM INTERESTED TO mymagneticfuelsaver@gmail.com or call 07038446653 for further enquiries.
SMILES
Re: How To Make Over N50,000 Monthly With The New Magnetic Fuel Saver by 702: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2009
scan and paste product ; wink
Re: How To Make Over N50,000 Monthly With The New Magnetic Fuel Saver by MrNiceGuy5: 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2009
how do we go about it, do we need to pay you for this?
Re: How To Make Over N50,000 Monthly With The New Magnetic Fuel Saver by sommysmile(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2009
please this is not a scam or scam product. i cannot imagine how i will come to this beautiful forum to post scam products. this product is real and many people are already taking the oppourtunity. just send a mail to mymagneticfuelsaver@gmail.com and i will attend to you.
Re: How To Make Over N50,000 Monthly With The New Magnetic Fuel Saver by Immune1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2009
Ever considered getting this info across to Nigerian car users for as low as #3,000? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-315572.0.html
Re: How To Make Over N50,000 Monthly With The New Magnetic Fuel Saver by sultaan(m): 1:23am On Aug 28, 2009
Anyone that says they have that magic stuff that can save fuel is talking bull turd.Automakers have billions in R&grin yet they don't sell any magic saver with their cars, why would anyone say they do?

Just make sure you car is properly maintained per service schedule and that is the best you can hope for.
Now there are chemicals used to clean engines to optimise fuel delivery, anything else will cost more than fuel saving.

If your check engine light is on, for the low price of N100!
I swear I have a magic prayer that will fix the problem and make your car go 100km/l.
Just try my product if you have nothing to lose tongue.

Disclaimer
If you believe in the advertised magic prayer, you should be riding a bicycle
Re: How To Make Over N50,000 Monthly With The New Magnetic Fuel Saver by Kafin(m): 6:49am On Aug 28, 2009
Immune#1:

Ever considered getting this info across to Nigerian car users for as low as #3,000? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-315572.0.html

Abeg, no allow just-anything that can be printed syndrome to ruin your magazine o oo.
I will suggest that you give Niaralanders a taste by posting pdf copy of one of the pages so that we can see what you are offering.
Re: How To Make Over N50,000 Monthly With The New Magnetic Fuel Saver by Immune1(m): 7:30am On Aug 28, 2009
I think the product is probably a magnetic fuel filter that in the fuel tank or along the fuel lines.It attracts litle metal debris that might clog flow lines,am not too sure of it side effect because its not widely used.

(1) (Reply)

Bubble Lights For Cars: / Pegueot 206, 307 Inquiry. / Toyota Avensis 2006 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.