Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:44 PM

Star Actresses Voice Out About The Death Of Henrietta Kosoko, Lesson To Others - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Actresses Voice Out About The Death Of Henrietta Kosoko, Lesson To Others (1711 Views)

Henrietta Kosoko: Condolence Register Signed By Sympathisers / Henrietta Kosoko's Death: She Is The Third Wife Jide Kosoko Has Lost / Henrietta Kosoko Dies (Jide Koso's Wife) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Star Actresses Voice Out About The Death Of Henrietta Kosoko, Lesson To Others by Musquareney(m): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2016
It is now very obvious that the late Mrs Kosoko Henrietta was a very good and an approachable wife, mother, sister, aunt, daughter, stepmother, name it, as many Actresses are sincerely morning her untimely departure through their Instagram walls.

Below are the comments made by Actresses Ronke Oshodioke, Bidemi Kosoko, Opeyemi Aiyeola and Mistura Asunramu.

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/06/see-what-many-star-actresses-are-saying.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Star Actresses Voice Out About The Death Of Henrietta Kosoko, Lesson To Others by jamesharryson(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2016
I am just curiously watching the sky to see the missiles. I wish it could happen
Re: Star Actresses Voice Out About The Death Of Henrietta Kosoko, Lesson To Others by Musquareney(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2016
wow
Re: Star Actresses Voice Out About The Death Of Henrietta Kosoko, Lesson To Others by jaymejate: 8:29am On Jun 07, 2016
jamesharryson:
I am just curiously watching the sky to see the missiles. I wish it could happen
Me too, waiting for 12am to come.
So we go see it clearly.
Re: Star Actresses Voice Out About The Death Of Henrietta Kosoko, Lesson To Others by Musquareney(m): 8:31am On Jun 07, 2016
Musquareney:
It is now very obvious that the late Mrs Kosoko Henrietta was a very good and an approachable wife, mother, sister, aunt, daughter, stepmother, name it, as many Actresses are sincerely morning her untimely departure through their Instagram walls.

Below are the comments made by Actresses Ronke Oshodioke, Bidemi Kosoko, Opeyemi Aiyeola and Mistura Asunramu.

http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/06/see-what-many-star-actresses-are-saying.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Star Actresses Voice Out About The Death Of Henrietta Kosoko, Lesson To Others by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:23am On Jun 07, 2016
hmmm
Re: Star Actresses Voice Out About The Death Of Henrietta Kosoko, Lesson To Others by saxwizard(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
RIP

(1) (Reply)

Drake Kisses Rihanna At MTV Music Video Awards / Who Rock The Military Camo: Goodluck Or Buhari / ★paul Okoye Now Owns 50% Of Tekno’s Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.