Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,087 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:03 PM

Does Putin Want Trump As US President? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Does Putin Want Trump As US President? (743 Views)

Trump Accepts A Soccer Ball From Putin. See Reactions (PHOTOS) / 1998 When Mike Tyson Hired Donald Trump As His Financial Advisor :pics / Donald Trump Sworn In As 45th US President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Putin Want Trump As US President? by michellhilton(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2016
In a recent interview, when asked "who is worse for Russia: Clinton or Trump" Vladimir Putin said that they needed to seek those who were better for Russia. http://www.michellhilton.com/2016/06/sera-que-putin-quer-trump-como-presidente-dos-eua.html

Re: Does Putin Want Trump As US President? by seunny4lif(m): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2016
So?

2 Likes

Re: Does Putin Want Trump As US President? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2016
Mind games baby...Putins will prefer Donald Trump

Hilary is a seasoned politician that knows they system very well. Russians will not be comfortable with her

2 Likes

Re: Does Putin Want Trump As US President? by Appleyard(m): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
All we are hoping for is a reduction in escalation or threat levels.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Putin Want Trump As US President? by ValerianSteel(m): 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Putin would prefer Trump.He has worked with Hillary when she was Secretary of State and reports have it he hold her in high esteem but knows how steadfast she is on reminding Russia who the bigger boss is.

With Russia desperately improving on its global perception,a Trump Presidency would guarantee Russia a skillfully articulated game to become the new image of global power and dominance but a Hillary Presidency not so much.

I believe President Clinton would work better for Russia than President Trump.I see Hillary pressing Russia on Human Rights records once she is elected and I see a bolstered support for NATO which Russia won't like.I also see a small window of stable relations cause Hillary knows what diplomacy entails.I think Putin would be better off with a President Clinton.

1 Like

Re: Does Putin Want Trump As US President? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
ValerianSteel:

I also see a small window of stable relations cause Hillary knows what diplomacy entails.

Ofcourse! Diplomacy like gloating over the death of gadaffi live on TV - shut the fvck up. grin

Either Killery or Trump, Mother Russia's nuclear arsenal will remain intact. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Putin Want Trump As US President? by romme2u: 3:53am On Jun 09, 2016
please find the common factor?

obama - putin - trump

Re: Does Putin Want Trump As US President? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 10, 2016
I'm afriad putin might not be alive to witness enperor trumps victory
Goodbye vladarmich you will be missed

Re: Does Putin Want Trump As US President? by Underground: 10:02am On Jun 10, 2016
Putin, hasn't sided with with any candidate. He, as he has done several times in the past has asked that no matter who emerges as president, that the U.S. respects international law & national sovereignty of countries and sees Russia as equal partners working together towards solving the world's problems.

And about the U.S. presidential elections, below is true face of Clinton: pathological liar & absolutely mendacious; conniving and manipulative; an elitist with imperialistic tendencies, lack of empathy & borderline sociopath that shrieks in delight at the cold blooded murder of a Head of State. America missed out on Sanders and now they have to choose between a pompous, racist m0rOn & the head w1tch of the coven.

Good luck to them!

https://www.facebook.com/numbersusa/videos/1135342756522418/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Putin Want Trump As US President? by OAUTemitayo: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Putin would prefer Trump.He has worked with Hillary when she was Secretary of State and reports have it he hold her in high esteem but knows how steadfast she is on reminding Russia who the bigger boss is.

With Russia desperately improving on its global perception,a Trump Presidency would guarantee Russia a skillfully articulated game to become the new image of global power and dominance but a Hillary Presidency not so much.

I believe President Clinton would work better for Russia than President Trump.I see Hillary pressing Russia on Human Rights records once she is elected and I see a bolstered support for NATO which Russia won't like.I also see a small window of stable relations cause Hillary knows what diplomacy entails.I think Putin would be better off with a President Clinton.
America pressing Russia on human rights What a Joke! When will America press Saudi Arabia for human rights in oil rich part of Saudi? When will America throw those who murdered one million Iraqis on WMD false alarm?
Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Countries That Could Dump EU / Donald Trump Arrives In UK And Hails Brexit Vote As 'great Victory ' / Trump Win Sparks Riots Across US As Crowds Burn American Flag And Chant 'not Our

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.