Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,186 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

Be An Agent On The ZOTO Platform. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Be An Agent On The ZOTO Platform. (2236 Views)

How I Can Become An Agent Of Mobile Manufacturas Like Tecno, Sansung, Infinix / Make N5,000 Daily As An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be An Agent On The ZOTO Platform. by smartpro1: 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalanders there are so many ways one can make ends meet in an unstructured economy like ours. That is why in-spite of our complains, problems as a people, inequality, perceived marginalization and unemployment so many people are breaking even and making their money. Investors keep coming in droves because they have the ability to see opportunities beyond us. We complain for almost everything and lay the blames on Government.
One oyinbo man once said that money is flowing in all the streets of Nigeria and Nigerians cannot see it.

ZOTO a CBN licensed mobile payment services providers is introducing among other services a platform that enables everyone who uses an android phone to recharge for himself and others directly across all the network. Guess what as you do that you will be earning a whooping 50% commission on each successful recharge. For instance, when you recharge N200 for anybody, regardless of the network, your account will be credited automatically with N100. Is this not a smart and cool way to make money while you are in your office, bus stop, at home, in a social event, drinking joints etc, just keep recharging to anyone.
Check out when you recharge N1000 you will be given N500 immediately.

Anyways i don't want to say much. But briefly, you can use your simple phone and the data you use only for Facbook, twitter etc which does not fetch you money as well on the ZOTO platform and make your money.

To partner with us AT NO COST, download our app (Zoto recharge) on goggle play store, call me on 08056203887 for instructions on how conclude the process and get started. REMEMBER ITS FREE.

(1) (Reply)

How I Make $20,000 Per Month From The Internet / Re:do You Know That 1 Bitcoin = $270 Right Now? Get In Here To Earn Free Bitcoin / 3D Wallpanels For As Low As N4,500/sq.m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.