Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,118 members, 7,973,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:42 AM

Niger Delta Avengers targeting Southern Investors in the Niger delta. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers targeting Southern Investors in the Niger delta. (6076 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers targeting Southern Investors in the Niger delta. by Beremx(f): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
jpphilips:

If you had any education, first you will realize I never wrote anything about oil wells but blocks, oil wells will be worse, guess you don't know the difference, I never denied that Northerners don't own oil blocks, I am bringing to your notice that it is grossly exaggerated.
If someone tells you that he is controlling 85% of something and 50% disappears, is he not supposed to be affected?
Your task today is this; from the list people circulated that caused this problem, show me one northern block that has been affected so far, from the news released so far?
can you do that please!!
Unfortunately, you are explaining to dumbos. I understand perfectly what you are saying.

Why are NDA bombing only blocs owned by southerners and leaving that of northerners? Something is very wrong somewhere.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers targeting Southern Investors in the Niger delta. by citizenY(m): 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
jpphilips:

Read the title of the thread!!

Has it been Bombed?

Bombed yet?

Bombed yet?

Bombed yet?

Bombed yet?

Bombed yet?

Bombed yet?

None of these have been bombed yet, so why are you letting your dry hormones get the best of you? I only tracked the affected oil blocks so far, tell me, why has the bombing reduced production by 50% yet the 90% owners like you claimed are not crying?
Use your damn head!!

Why is the bombing starting with Southern assets against the northern assets you brandished? can you help me answer that?

Amswer to your last questiion

...Charity begins at Home
Re: Niger Delta Avengers targeting Southern Investors in the Niger delta. by citizenY(m): 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
jpphilips:

Read the title of the thread!!

Has it been Bombed?

Bombed yet?

Bombed yet?

Bombed yet?

Bombed yet?

Bombed yet?

Bombed yet?

None of these have been bombed yet, so why are you letting your dry hormones get the best of you? I only tracked the affected oil blocks so far, tell me, why has the bombing reduced production by 50% yet the 90% owners like you claimed are not crying?
Use your damn head!!

Why is the bombing starting with Southern assets against the northern assets you brandished? can you help me answer that?

To your last question
.... charity brgins at home.

In other words.... cutting your nose yo spite your face makes you look beautiful.

CONTINUE
Re: Niger Delta Avengers targeting Southern Investors in the Niger delta. by jpphilips(m): 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lucasbible:
Its war against the zoo and everyone who represents it.

Don't be s!lly

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers targeting Southern Investors in the Niger delta. by docadams: 7:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
jpphilips:
According to Thisday online edition of March 2016, Niger delta Avengers claimed responsibility for an Attack on the Forcados Export Pipeline Owned by SPDC, Below are the highest producing oil blocks that feed into those pipelines believed to have shut down by virtue of the attack and its ownership;

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/10/nigeria-loses-300000bpd-to-attack-on-forcados-pipeline/

OML 26 - FHN, Egbert Imomoh
OML 30 - Shoreline Energy, kola karim
OML 34,53,54 - NDEP, Ibru
OML40- Eland oil and gas, Emeka Offor
OML42 - NECONDE, Ernest Azudialu
OML 18- Eroton Charles odita, financed by, Diamond bank (paschal Dozie), fidelity bank (Peter obi)
OMLs 4, 38 & 41 - SEPLAT, ABC Orjiakor .
OML 30- NPDC

With Forcados hit, Nigeria lost approximately between 250,000bopd to 300,000bopd.
Victims; SOUTHERN INVESTORS

On 11th May 2016 vanguard online edition reported that Avengers have disrupted flow from the NCTL pipeline, a cursory look at the major oil blocks producing into the NCTL pipeline reveals that Southerners are the hardest hit.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/shell-closes-bonny-terminal-alleged-attack-nembe-pipeline/

NCTL pipeline- AITEO, Benedict peters/Chike onwujekwe
OML 24- Pan ocean Festus Fadeyi and Energia, Chief AK Horsefall /Felix Amieyeofori
OML 29-AITEO, Benedict peters/Chike onwujekwe
OML 24-New cross/Energia, Chief AK Horsefall.

On 29th May barely 2 weeks after the NCTL bombing, the Vanguard news announced the bombing of Ogbaimbiri–Tebidaba pipeline by the Niger delta Avengers, below is the ownership structure of oil blocks producing into that Export line.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/militants-shift-attack-bayelsa-bomb-agip-gas-pipeline/

OML 60- Agip/Oando

Since the attacks began, Nigeria has lost over 800,000bbls of crude according to the Nigerian oil minister ibe Kachikwu, this volume represents nearly 60% of Nigeria's daily oil production. from 2.2mbopd down to 1.2mbopd.
Before the Attacks, the Niger delta Avengers announced on their website that their attacks are premised on the inequality/unfair distribution of oil blocks and further alleged that 85% of the blocks are assigned to Northerners.

The biggest puzzle Nigerians need to decipher at this verge is, how can Nigeria lose 50% of its production, yet no Northerner has been hard hit so far, when they are presumed to control 85% of the oil blocks?
Are we falling victim to a carefully orchestrated scam?

Source:http://www.nigeria-oil-gas.com/nigeria_oil_&_gas_concessions_map_&_licenses-34-1-2-c.html

CC

OAM4J, Mynd44, Lalasticlala
fp
Re: Niger Delta Avengers targeting Southern Investors in the Niger delta. by feelamong(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2016
Interesting....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Seaport Is Best To Serve The South South & South East? / I Think It's Time We South South People Start "This Is Our State, This Is Our Oi / Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.