Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,808 members, 7,945,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) (37124 Views)

Alex Usifo Dump Acting For Babcock University / Olumide Oworu Graduates From Babcock University (Photos) / EXCLUSIVE!!! ‘why I Haven’t Been Featuring In Movies’ – Actor, Alex Usifo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by jovialSoul001(m): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
segzyogondus:
lol...No oooo bros no be my Broda but with the way I have traveled and interacted with people i have learnt a lot in a way...I am a Graduate for years now and working but decided not to pursue a Master's programme so na where person hand reach him dey dry cloth...... I hail

contact me on Wats app. 08071357148
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by misscall247: 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
jovialSoul001:
and some people like wizkid would hit millions and think that's the end of education 2face should do d same
hmmm PHD@63 .....na wa oooo
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by Fundango: 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
salabscholar01:
cool I used to be afraid of his actions, in the Home Videos those days of my childhood... he looks harmful and decide to kill easily.. grin
remember no one can step on the tiger's tail"just as he used to say. grin

1 Like

Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by Drdreluv: 7:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
Oya come and sponsor me
seunfape:
I have the money but no time to proceed for my master .
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by ikoscar(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
Abeg how is Alex Usifo the Bad guy in Nollywood movies?
Op #Receive_sense
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
LEGEND! grin
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by salabscholar01(m): 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fundango:
that man,... He was one of those actors I respect when acting charm and ucultic parts... Looks horrific grin
Fundango:
that man,... He was one of those actors I respect when acting charm and ucultic parts... Looks horrific
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by salabscholar01(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fundango:
that man,... He was one of those actors I respect when acting charm and ucultic parts... Looks horrific grin
Fundango:
that man,... He is one of those actors I respect when acting charm and ucultic parts... Looks horrific
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by princeedrine(m): 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
If at this age he still have the vibe for education that means we the young ones should sit up and embrace education, as it is the only way to come out this mess Nigeria is into. We need education to solve the enormous problems in our society today. Congrat role model!
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:54am On Jun 08, 2016
cramjones:
What is the point of getting a PhD at age 63? What does he want to use it for? Or is it just the title, because I know Nigerian a crazy about titles? I wonder!

-CramJones

Haba, I am really disappointed at your comment...what has age got to do with education? Is your primary reason for going to school just to get a degree so you can get a job? What exactly is the essence of education to you? Bro you fall my hand big time...This is the reason most graduates miss the point big time and end up unemployed and unproductive because "they don't know what education is all about ".
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by Beautyprincess(f): 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
send me a message to my email hephzibahudeme@gmail.com let me teach you
Re: Alex Usifo Graduates From Babcock With A Phd (photo) by Beautyprincess(f): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
U funny guy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Auracool: Yemi Alade’s Ex Friend Reveals She Cut Him Off After Becoming Big / Female Fans Use Tiwa Savage's 49-99 Costume For Halloween / SARS Beat OAP Kofi Bartels In Port Harcourt, Threaten To Kill Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.