Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,752 members, 7,882,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

Breaking News....is This The Rapture ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Breaking News....is This The Rapture ? (1481 Views)

The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!! / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News....is This The Rapture ? by Ifetex(m): 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Please Read..
We are getting report from all over the world that thousands of people have just vanished. The total number of people disappeared have not yet been confirmed but it’s expected to be a lot higher than what was initially reported.
According to the authority, the number expected to be in million, many flight have been canceled because of security failures, there had been terrible plane crashes because some pilots disappeared while on flight. Chaos also spread the road with great number of traffic accident been reported. Hospitals have not been able to get the number of patients coming in, many parents disappeared with their children also.
Rumours arise that this could be an alien attack and there were those people who believe that Jesus rapture this thousands of people. Witnessed believed to have seen a bright flash followed by huge thunderous sound and being like a Man in the clouds, some images have been caught on CCTV to further prove this claims. People from shopping centers suddenly disappeared. Indeed this is the most frightening event ever occurred in the history of the world. There are traffic jams all over, trains are not running and there have been countless calls from all over the country. Many evangelical churches have not opened their doors today but they have been invaded, everybody is expecting some kind of statement from the government but this is yet to happen.
Our team even tried to contact the General Overseer of the Kingdom Bible Church but he himself vanished with his family.
Many are saying this is the rapture of the church, many cried seriously because they didn’t take Jesus more seriously
Many because of secret sins lamented and start confessing their sins but it was too late for them
A man of God lamented that he didn’t preach the whole truth to his congregation because of fame and popularity which made him left behind; a supposed usher of an evangelical church was reported to have been crying and calling himself a thief who always steal church money but couldn’t repent and make restitution, Alas! He
was left behind.
We also received that the popular woman of God, a Bishop who is popularly known for Prosperity, signs and wonders with miracles confessed that she was left behind because of the worldly adornments, dressing and artificial fashions she decked herself with such as jwelleries, makeup, high heel, she told us that she never believe wearing trouser was a sin she lamented that she believed false security of ONCE SAVED FOREVER SAVED and false grace and that she neglected the true doctrine. She told us that she was misled some years back with the message of Whatever you put on does not matter that God is ONLY interested in your heart, all to know that it was a lie from hell, “Alas Am left behind” she said”
We do not know what next now, there is chaos everywhere, lamentation everywhere, cry and agony, you could read confusion in the faces of people, we don’t know what will happen next, we don’t know.

Re: Breaking News....is This The Rapture ? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News....is This The Rapture ? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin grin

where? so rapture takes place in part of the world, I thought its shocked shocked
Re: Breaking News....is This The Rapture ? by chiefolododo(m): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
And how come we are not aware? Guy stop misleading people
Re: Breaking News....is This The Rapture ? by Jessidaisy4(f): 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
osedvgirl:
grin grin

where? so rapture takes place in part of the world, I thought its shocked shocked
Lol, fake news cheesy
Re: Breaking News....is This The Rapture ? by ezebunafo(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
@op if rapture takes place now what will be ur portion coz u just lied,but I understand what u re trying to do
Re: Breaking News....is This The Rapture ? by giles14(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=Ifetex post=46358407]Please Read..
We are getting report from all over the world that thousands of people have just vanished. The total number of people disappeared have not yet been confirmed but it’s expected to be a lot higher than what was initially reported.
According to the authority, the number expected to be in million, many flight have been canceled because of security failures, there had been terrible plane crashes because some pilots disappeared while on flight. Chaos also spread the road with great number of traffic accident been reported. Hospitals have not been able to get the number of patients coming in, many parents disappeared with their children also.
Rumours arise that this could be an alien attack and there were those people who believe that Jesus rapture this thousands of people. Witnessed believed to have seen a bright flash followed by huge thunderous sound and being like a Man in the clouds, some images have been caught on CCTV to further prove this claims. People fr
Re: Breaking News....is This The Rapture ? by Dejideji1(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
Op, i can understand the point you are trying to make but from the beginning of the story, you sound affirmative which is not correct with the present situation and so you lied.
Re: Breaking News....is This The Rapture ? by taurus25(m): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
even nollywood would decline to do a movie if this was the script
Re: Breaking News....is This The Rapture ? by PastorAIO: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Once upon a time I was walking with my brother in the sweltering heat of lagos, hating. I said to him, ' Maybe rapture has happened and that is why we're roasting here like left behind series'.
He responded, 'that's impossible!! If rapture occurred I wouldn't be here'. I was surprised at his confidence then I wasn't sure if I found it irritatingly arrogant or admirable.
Re: Breaking News....is This The Rapture ? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
unfortunately the poster himself was left behind .... what a pity
Re: Breaking News....is This The Rapture ? by ireneony(f): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mtchewwe undecided
Re: Breaking News....is This The Rapture ? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
PastorAIO:
Once upon a time I was walking with my brother in the sweltering heat of lagos, hating. I said to him, ' Maybe rapture has happened and that is why we're roasting here like left behind series'.
He responded, 'that's impossible!! If rapture occurred I wouldn't be here'. I was surprised at his confidence then I wasn't sure if I found it irritatingly arrogant or admirable.
Lol @ Left Behind Series. Memories. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Fake Prophecies on The U.S Presidential Election Exposed Fake Prophets / God is good / I No Longer Believe In God!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.