Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,657 members, 7,889,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

Medpro Another Scammer Group That Is Worse Than GNLD - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Medpro Another Scammer Group That Is Worse Than GNLD (537 Views)

My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD / Edubridge Consultants Are Worse Than GNLD! / Is This Real Or Scam Or GNLD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medpro Another Scammer Group That Is Worse Than GNLD by johnkay1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
I applied for laboratory assistant in one medicare on Jobberman, unknowing to me that they are 419. Yesterday which is Monday 6th, I received their message that I should come for an interview at Onipanu bus stop no 161, opposite ecobank. What baffle me most is their display of professionalism; from the gate to the office and all their different presentation with different license from CAC, Lagos state, WHO etc( although I knew they were all packaging). To cut the story short, the woman recognize there as CEO called Dr. Elizabeth ( I knew the name and accolade are all fake) brought forms out for us to pay 11k in other to obtain license and begin to enjoy unending money from companies, schools, UNICEF, WHO. What baffle me most is how this people lack conscience by controlling one guy from Port Harcourt to Lagos in other to scam. I'm posting this to help other nairalander out dere, that have received related message to ignore it.
Then to anybody that can be of help, I'm still looking for Job o. You can reach me on this line 08060080812.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Marketer's Needed!!! / Tutors/trainers Needed: Earn extra money with your free time / I Need A Business Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.