Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,775 members, 7,921,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:15 PM

An Hiv Aid Positive Woman Vows To Infect D Virus To Unsuspecting Men,watch Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Hiv Aid Positive Woman Vows To Infect D Virus To Unsuspecting Men,watch Video (873 Views)

Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People / HIV Positive Lady Vows To Infect 400 Men With The Deadly Virus (photos) / An HIV AID Positive Woman Vows To Infect The Virus To Unsuspecting Men...sexxy.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Hiv Aid Positive Woman Vows To Infect D Virus To Unsuspecting Men,watch Video by datprincess(f): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
A woman who is HIV positive has vowed that she is going to infect as many randy men as possible because a man she trusted raped her and infected her with the virus.

Read: "Total Mess: Kenyan Girl Sleeps With 300+ Men And Infects Them All With HIV"
The lady who says she has successfully infected six men, says she is on a revenge mission and men who gets to sleep with her will surely get the disease.Men, beware of an angel of doom (illustration)n
According to a Facebook message she exchanged with the latest victim, the lady said she is on the social media platform with a resolve to pass along the virus to as many randy men as she can get.
Read: "In Zimbabwe: HIV positive woman rapes mentally challenged man, infects him with the disease"
Apparently, she had asked the man for money to procure an abortion and the man refused, saying he had already given her some money for the purpose.
She then went ballistic and told the guy her real mission his life.
So guys, just beware of the killer on the loose.
See the FACEBOOK exchanges here..http://www.odiongist.com/2016/03/a-hiv-aid-positive-woman-vows-to-infect.html

Re: An Hiv Aid Positive Woman Vows To Infect D Virus To Unsuspecting Men,watch Video by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 08, 2016
Ok. Good for her. More grease to her elbows.

I hope the picture posted is really the person titled. Fake bloggers are always ready to incriminate poor unknowing individuals in their steady search for traffic. The woman pictured looks more West African, Nigerian precisely than Kenyan.
Re: An Hiv Aid Positive Woman Vows To Infect D Virus To Unsuspecting Men,watch Video by kingthreat(m): 7:29am On Jun 08, 2016
Funny enough not more than 50 of the men will have the virus
Re: An Hiv Aid Positive Woman Vows To Infect D Virus To Unsuspecting Men,watch Video by datprincess(f): 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
charix:
Ok. Good for her. More grease to her elbows.

I hope the picture posted is really the person titled. Fake bloggers are always ready to incriminate poor unknowing individuals in their steady search for traffic. The woman pictured looks more West African, Nigerian precisely than Kenyan.

(1) (Reply)

Help, How Do I Tell My EX Who Still Wish To Be My Wife That Am Getting Married / 20 Interesting Sex Facts Everyone Should Know / What's Age Got To Do With It? ...check Out This Couple (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.