Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,003 members, 7,919,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:25 AM

How 15 Days Fasting And Prayer Saved This Guy From Marrying A 'wild' Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How 15 Days Fasting And Prayer Saved This Guy From Marrying A 'wild' Lady (851 Views)

Lady Gets Engaged After 7 Days Fasting And Prayer (Photos) / What Is The Risk Of Marrying A Lady With Irregular Menstruation? / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 15 Days Fasting And Prayer Saved This Guy From Marrying A 'wild' Lady by danduchi(m): 4:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
This story is very funny but eye opening. Lmao!!! The guy embarked on fasting and prayers after proposing to bae, and he asked God to show him a sign if he was marrying the right person. And boy, did he see SIGNS!! Lol. Read the full story after the cut

Re: How 15 Days Fasting And Prayer Saved This Guy From Marrying A 'wild' Lady by tee59(f): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Congratulations, one can not do without God whn choosing a partner. He knos d right one for u if u allow Him do it.
Re: How 15 Days Fasting And Prayer Saved This Guy From Marrying A 'wild' Lady by Dreal11247: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
No price is too much for one to pay in order to marry rightly. The best platform for destiny fulfillment is right marriage. The surest pathway to frustrations and failures is a wrong marriage.
Re: How 15 Days Fasting And Prayer Saved This Guy From Marrying A 'wild' Lady by debris: 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
Both males and females need it.

That oshodi woman wey die na who kill am? undecided
Re: How 15 Days Fasting And Prayer Saved This Guy From Marrying A 'wild' Lady by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
How are people missing the most important part which is the last two lines of the script.
.God has ministered to me and I'm glad. Brother, I'm single o. And I may be sending in a match making entry aftr I have healed.
Indeed God has shown you a sign yet you don't consider it necessary to seek the same god for who would be ur next partner. All you've done is use style to advertise urself as a single spirikoko xtain brother, even telling us you would put out a random date search request Congrats, only the sisters looking for Spiro brothers would apply.
Re: How 15 Days Fasting And Prayer Saved This Guy From Marrying A 'wild' Lady by oea77(m): 1:40am On Jun 08, 2016
tee59:
Congratulations, one can not do without God whn choosing a partner. He knos d right one for u if u allow Him do it.

True! Imagine if he had married her, she won't be able to stop having extra-marital sex. And after finding out he'll be devastated and ashamed even. And imagine the effect on the children in the case of a divorce. He's very lucky.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has More Tendency To Cheat Inbetween A Guy And A Lady??? / A Guy Bashes A Girl On Facebook / I Told Her My Name Is Lalasticlala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.