Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) (1431 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode / NOI POLL: Nigerians Rate Osinbajo Higher Than Buhari / Jibrin: When Osinbajo Gives Order, People Run To London To Get Buhari's Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) by meolaniyi(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Going by the positive development in Nigeria within the last 24 hours, with the withdrawal of troops from ND and the Naira gain against the dollar, I think Osibanjo would make a better leader.

The prof. has all it takes to lead the country. Let's keep tribe apart and give your opinion.
Re: VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) by blaquemyc: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
is the decision to withdraw troops from ND solely his or from the president?

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) by ichukwu48: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
What opistove development did you see in just one day?

Discover he not lie about meeting with NDA...that's your positive development?

Has naira improved, food price has it increase?

We all know you yoloba are poisoning the man called the dullard so y'all osibanjo the mere commissoner can take over.

But damn, I did not think you guys would fall this liw. At least give us better propaganda than this BS

2 Likes

Re: VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) by ichukwu48: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2016

Did he not lie about meeting with NDA...that's your positive development?

We all know you yoloba are poisoning the man called the dullard so y'all osibanjo the mere commissoner can take over.

But damn, I did not think you guys would fall this liw. At least give us better propaganda than this BS
Re: VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) by Rose2014: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
ichukwu48:

Did he not lie about meeting with NDA...that's your positive development?

You've said it all my brother
Nothing to add

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) by samtheman: 10:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
meolaniyi:
Going by the positive development in Nigeria within the last 24 hours, with the withdrawal of troops from ND and the Naira gain against the dollar, I think Osibanjo would make a better leader.

The prof. has all it takes to lead the country. Let's keep tribe apart and give your opinion.
op, you are a mo...ron
Re: VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) by 989900: 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
What a shallow reasoning. undecided
Re: VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) by PapaBrowne(m): 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
I agree. My thinking is: Buhari might be under some kind of curse. He fails easily. He only succeeded after failing 3 times at the presidential elections.

osibanjo would definitely make a better president.

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
meolaniyi:

but, I do not think he's acting on his full power.
Re: VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) by coolitempa1(f): 12:06am On Jun 08, 2016
meolaniyi:

Buhari is the one we voted for and remains our leader...

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) by adimsmt: 5:32am On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=meolaniyi post=46368160]Going by the positive development in Nigeria within the last 24 hours, with the withdrawal of troops from ND and the Naira gain against the dollar, I think Osibanjo would make a better leader.

The prof. has all it takes to lead the country. Let's keep tribe apart and give your opinion. [/quote

As you said tribe apart but as an igbo man I agree with you 200% Osibanjo will be better then what we have now I wish Buhari will just hand the affairs of this country to him and just go on retirement.
Re: VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) by meolaniyi(m): 5:40am On Jun 08, 2016
Yorubas are good when it comes to leadership.
If Buhari means we'll for Nigeria, let him hand over to his vice.
Re: VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) by blackpanda: 5:42am On Jun 08, 2016
They are a team...everything u see is now is already sanctioned by buhari. so the question doesnt make sense

2 Likes

Re: VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) by greatiyk4u(m): 6:27am On Jun 08, 2016
My dear, he is only acting the script of Mr President..............

I knw it right from the onset, that when the fresh air of this administration starts breezing in, Wailers will channel the praises to the VP Osinbanjo claiming it is his ideas just like the case of Idiagbo in 1983 where people attributed the good sides of the govt to Idiagbo and the bad sides to Buhari

If God had blessed Nigeria with at least one Buhari in each of the Geopolitical zones, Nigeria would have gone pass this state

Why others are amending, the rest are destroying simply because there is no single stakeholder there with integrity left to speak up
Re: VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) by KINGwax007(m): 7:02am On Jun 08, 2016
meolaniyi:

sense=zero!

One wld almost think u're learned!

Na him withdraw troops abi na buhari gave the order before he traveled. Didn't ur vanguard stated that clearly?

Besides, troops are still in the creeks, only withdrawn from communities

2 Likes

Re: VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) by sarrki(m): 8:19am On Jun 08, 2016
meolaniyi:

Since NDA is not achieving the purpose it set out for you guys are now looking for divisive alternate
Re: VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) by Adminisher: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
Please don't be stupid. Osinbajo is a little more technocratic than Buhari but Buhari is far far a better leader.
You guys should go and read what leadership is about before making statements.

1 Like

Re: VP Osibanjo Is A Better Leader Than Buhari ( Opinion) by coolitempa1(f): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
Adminisher:
Please don't be stupid. Osinbajo is a little more technocratic than Buhari but Buhari is far far a better leader.
You guys should go and read what leadership is about before making statements.

I could not agree more....much as I respect Osinbajo....Buhari remains the one I voted for....we need him now as much as ever.....God bless and protect our president.... cool

(1) (Reply)

BBC Video:it’s Better The Country Divides If Buhari Refuses Respond–ND Avengers / Nigerians Should Be Cautious Over Calls For Restructuring —babalola / Jonathan Behind Religious Crisis In Nigeria – Northern Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.