Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,790 members, 7,879,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Awful Experience With The Federal Civil Service Commission - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Awful Experience With The Federal Civil Service Commission (17564 Views)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Awful Experience With The Federal Civil Service Commission by Bimpe29: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2016
virtousB:
thank you. The reason am bothered about it that much is because when I told my ex boss at the place I served about my job search, the first thing he asked me was if I had opened a file with the federal civil service commission. N.B I served at a federal parastatal
You are welcome. It is well dude.
Re: My Awful Experience With The Federal Civil Service Commission by jamiudinho(m): 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
virtousB:
Sorry for the long epistle in advance, but I have to write this, who knows? I might get help..
I finished my youth service July 2015. At the time I finished, I didn't know anything about registering with the civil service commission to get a file number to aid employment with the Federal government but somehow, I later got to know towards end of last year, that was around November or so.
So, I went to the federal civil service commission at abuja and was directed to my state office (Ondo), on getting there, they asked to see my original credentials and I showed them all, after that they gave me a list to write my name, course of study and phone number. After that, I now asked them what is next? They said that was all.. I then told them that was not the orientation I got before coming. People that have done it in the past told me i'll be given a form to fill after which a file will be opened for me and I'll be given a file number. Immediately, they countered me, they said they no longer do such. That they've stopped the manual process that I should check their website and register there. So, I went home that day, hoping to register at their site when I get home. On getting home, I realised there was nothing like that on their site, it was more like they just deceived me. I was really pained cos I didnt have a job, had to collect tfare from my parents to go there. That one passed, some months later, my friends from other states said they registered successfully and were given file numbers, I was angry.. I decided to go back there and on getting there, I realised it's the same thing they're still doing, so I met a woman in another state and explained myself to her, she told me to submit my credentials with her that she would help me, that was early April o. I've been calling her since then to follow up, she's been telling me stories. Now, she has stopped picking her calls. Please I need help, I really need this file number cos I wish to work with the federal government and I heard its a requirement, pls what can I do? Why has our country deteriorate this much, that you need to know someone to do the simplest things. Sincerely am fed up cos am sure some other people from same state as mine that know people would have gotten their numbers by now
Pls what all abt the file number cos I submitted mine and they gave me my file number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Resign From My Job? / BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply / An Amazing!!! Telecoms Business Opportunity With A Robust Compensation Plan!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.