Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:35 PM

Where Is The N50b Fine MTN Paid To FG Through NCC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is The N50b Fine MTN Paid To FG Through NCC? (745 Views)

How Much Has MTN Paid As Fine? / Diezani Alison-Madueke Loses 56 Houses To FG, Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture / MTN Paid N80b Fine – Adebayo Shittu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The N50b Fine MTN Paid To FG Through NCC? by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:21am On Jun 08, 2016
Is it till Nigerians die finish that this dull government will start doing something with all this figures being bandied around. They should hurry up cool
Re: Where Is The N50b Fine MTN Paid To FG Through NCC? by ochilikoko(m): 6:25am On Jun 08, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Is it till Nigerians die finish that this dull government will start doing something with all this figures being bandied around. They should hurry up cool
I thought they transfered it into your bank account? Check well ooo
Re: Where Is The N50b Fine MTN Paid To FG Through NCC? by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 6:27am On Jun 08, 2016
ochilikoko:
I thought they transfered it into your bank account? Check well ooo
They did not. I think they should start throwing in such things into this god forsaken dead economy already angry
Re: Where Is The N50b Fine MTN Paid To FG Through NCC? by reverendfather: 6:35am On Jun 08, 2016
isn't it obvious that the money as been transferred to legal looters.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The N50b Fine MTN Paid To FG Through NCC? by KINGwax007(m): 6:57am On Jun 08, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
wetin concern u?
Are u not part of the ones hailing the militants?

So, we dey use the money repair damages... Keep bombing!
Re: Where Is The N50b Fine MTN Paid To FG Through NCC? by amtaken(f): 7:00am On Jun 08, 2016
So many corrupt leaders in Nigeria but Buhari is the most corrupt of them all.
Re: Where Is The N50b Fine MTN Paid To FG Through NCC? by DaBullIT(m): 7:55am On Jun 08, 2016
My broda

You need for attention and likes is understandable

but the fine is either 1.04 Trillion Naira or $5.2 Billion
Re: Where Is The N50b Fine MTN Paid To FG Through NCC? by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 8:38am On Jun 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
My broda

You need for attention and likes is understandable

but the fine is either 1.04 Trillion Naira or $5.2 Billion

Should it not be urgently injected into the ailing economy? For how long shall we allow partisanship blind us. Havent we had enough? N1zillion or N50b, when shall we start seeing our situation as an emergency one?
Likes ni, shares ko.
Abeg Buhari has barbed us enough.

Sai Barber cool
Re: Where Is The N50b Fine MTN Paid To FG Through NCC? by Splinz(m): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2016
Oh! We forgot to tell you that the money also felt under "interim forfeiture". At the appointed time, it will be release. SMH

(1) (Reply)

Gov Ambode Appoints 57 Sole Administrators For Lgas In lagos / APC Has To Stop Playing Blame Game - Amaechi / We’ve 400 Days To 2019 Elections — INEC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.