Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,044 members, 7,939,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Vacancy. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy. (1314 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy. by damola1: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2009
In need of 2 pretty ladies for Sales/ Customer Care store Job, for sales of computer products. Minimum is: BSC.

Start up pay is: 50,000/month.

Email; damola@damola.com with pictures of your self, and details of experience in sales if any.
Re: Vacancy. by damola1: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2009
Work place is Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria.
Re: Vacancy. by damola1: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2009
A good dress sense, confident personality, wonderful command of english all adds up.
Re: Vacancy. by damola1: 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2009
Still waiting.
Re: Vacancy. by etolaiya(f): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2009
why pictures?
Re: Vacancy. by damola1: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2009
Simply because we need pretty ladies at our store, no point wasting your time or ours when we know what we need and can be previewed online.

You speak well, dress well, well cultured, got saleswomanship skills, or the willingness to learn and sell, or better still, know computers and how to sell them fast.

Then automatically, you will be employed.

The posts are yet to be filled, and we still dearly look forward to our future colleagues.

Email big boss directly: damola@damola.com

Chikena.!
Re: Vacancy. by damola1: 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2009
Simply because we need pretty ladies at our store, no point wasting your time or ours when we know what we need .You speak well, dress well, well cultured, got saleswomanship skills, or the willingness to learn and sell, or better still, know computers and how to sell them fast.
Then automatically, you will be employed.
Re: Vacancy. by kugaba(m): 12:09am On Aug 29, 2009
damola1:

Still waiting.

Just keep waiting. You are not serious. You want pretty ladies abi? Perhaps the not-too-pretty ones should recreate themselves if it is possible. Deny them jobs because they are not so physically appealing. you are not serious. Anyway, i hope you keep waiting.
Re: Vacancy. by secretcode: 1:52am On Aug 29, 2009
Teach people how to make more than that amount in a month and they will appreciate rather than seeking for ladies. Beautiful ones for that matter. Any lady reading this should learn how to make 3x the specified amount monthly from the internet. I'm talking of N150, 000. Join Google adsense and earn money on Google or affiliate marketing. Submit articles and see yourself smiling to the bank always. If you don't know the process, I'm ready to tutor your for free - 08064581158. Men are not excluded.
Re: Vacancy. by etolaiya(f): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2009
lmao!
secretcode:

Teach people how to make more than that amount in a month and they will appreciate rather than seeking for ladies. Beautiful ones for that matter. Any lady reading this should learn how to make 3x the specified amount monthly from the internet. I'm talking of N150, 000. Join Google adsense and earn money on Google or affiliate marketing. Submit articles and see yourself smiling to the bank always. If you don't know the process, I'm ready to tutor your for free - 08064581158. Men are not excluded.
still lol!

(1) (Reply)

A Male Admin Officer Wanted For Immediate Employment In Lagos. / Etisalat Salary/payscale / Accion Micro Finance Bank Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.