Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,920 members, 7,883,211 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Does Sex Slow The Healing Of Wounds? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Sex Slow The Healing Of Wounds? (16286 Views)

All You Need To Know About Using Maggots In Healing Wounds (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Sex Slow The Healing Of Wounds? by slamstanlee(m): 8:30am On Jun 08, 2016
I am just curious about this whole thing, I had an accident two weeks ago and cut off a little part of my right small finger. Treatment and healing has been great so far.

Now my friends won't just let me be, most of them saying: oboy no near woman for now oooo, if you chop that thing the wound no go heal quick o, blah blah blah.

I just kept my cool cause I haven't even got the strength or even considered it since the incident. Although under normal circumstances I get sex like once a week. Average.

The only warning my Doctor gave me was I should not allow water to touch it and as well avoid someone or any force hitting it to avoid further bleeding. He never warned me about sex. Please i will like experts and doctors in the house to confirm if sex really affects wound healing. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Slow The Healing Of Wounds? by ANIEXTY(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2016
Ask google.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Sex Slow The Healing Of Wounds? by slamstanlee(m): 8:34am On Jun 08, 2016
undecided
ANIEXTY:
Ask google.
Re: Does Sex Slow The Healing Of Wounds? by Babaflenjor: 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
i am facing similar experience presently. any body with reasonable idea or explanation on the matter

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Slow The Healing Of Wounds? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
There is no correlation between sex and wound healing. These are just one of those "myth". I have sex on a regular and my wounds (if any) heals at the usual rate. Even i think regular sex can even lead to faster wound healing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Sex Slow The Healing Of Wounds? by chriskosherbal(m): 3:33am On Dec 11, 2016
If there is correlation between wounds and sex, it should be more off emotional or psychological wounds, definitely not physical wounds or injury.

Well to me I don't think sex slow down or make faster the healing of physical wounds..........

I stand to be corrected.

https://www.nairaland.com/3476612/having-manhood-challenges-come-see#51800069

1 Like

Re: Does Sex Slow The Healing Of Wounds? by Leo29(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2016
Visit page, Like page and Share
A page design for treatment of children and old aging parent with bone and other related condition
www.facebook.com/multihealthyorthocare
Re: Does Sex Slow The Healing Of Wounds? by Leo29(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2016
Call 08109661856 for Orthopaedic(bone) conditions both in children and old aging parent e.g. Arthritis, Dislocation, Fracture, Deformities, Soft tissue injuries, sports injuries e.t.c.
Visit page, Like page and Share
A page design for treatment of children and old aging parent with bone and other related condition
www.facebook.com/multihealthyorthocare
Re: Does Sex Slow The Healing Of Wounds? by slamstanlee(m): 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thanks for the contributions guys, i have my mind cleared now
Re: Does Sex Slow The Healing Of Wounds? by Lexusgs430: 12:17am On Dec 12, 2016
Not unless the wound is on your 3rd leg or her snail. In that case, excessive up and down's would increase the trauma to the affected aforementioned parts or organs....

3 Likes

Re: Does Sex Slow The Healing Of Wounds? by Innocentike: 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hello guys, good day to you all. Pls doctors in the house, any research update on this same issue? My dudes wouldn't let me rest on this same matter.
Re: Does Sex Slow The Healing Of Wounds? by canDy4eva(f): 2:33am On May 13, 2020
slamstanlee:
I am just curious about this whole thing, I had an accident two weeks ago and cut off a little part of my right small finger. Treatment and healing has been great so far.

Now my friends won't just let me be, most of them saying: oboy no near woman for now oooo, if you chop that thing the wound no go heal quick o, blah blah blah.

I just kept my cool cause I haven't even got the strength or even considered it since the incident. Although under normal circumstances I get sex like once a week. Average.

The only warning my Doctor gave me was I should not allow water to touch it and as well avoid someone or any force hitting it to avoid further bleeding. He never warned me about sex. Please i will like experts and doctors in the house to confirm if sex really affects wound healing. Thanks

Yes o...

Pre marital sex is called FORNICATION and as such would even stop the healing process because healing and SIN don't go same way.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Health Problems That Arise During The Rainy Season / Impact And Dangers Of Overthinking On Our Mental Health / HIV Losing Its Edge, Evolving Into Milder Form – Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.