Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,951 members, 7,915,776 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

The New Data Plan Scam In Town - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Data Plan Scam In Town (822 Views)

Airtel Unveils New Data Plans- 50mb N100, 200mb N200, 350mb+700mb N300 / Airtel New Data Plans, 6gb For N500 And 2gb For N200 / Glo Released New Data Plan #june #3,000- 12GB, 2,500 - 10GB E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Data Plan Scam In Town by sluvy4tune(m): 8:33am On Jun 08, 2016
I jumped for joy when i got an sms from airtel that with 5k i could get 12gb of data to use for a whole month, the same joy i felt whenever Pay day is close came all along, I mean the mere thought that i will be streaming Chindinma_Miss kedike(my crush before flavour discovered her) videos on YouTube without much worries of data made my belle want to rumble, i called some folks who had been on this campaign with me that if Bubu can just provide light and free internet then he has no worries for 2019 as i will personally be at the fore front of his campaign, I call stewart to share in my joy and he was like Oboy no be only airtel ooo, even MTN, GLO,Eti is giving the same data size for same amount, i simply asked could this be sign of the end time ? is Jesus coming soon? and why are people still asking where is the change buhari promised us when price of internet is gradually crashing ? oboy no worry with this kain freeebies i should be tweeting my way to the national assembly as the youngest legislator Ogoni will produce after all our elections had been declared inconclusive by Inec I hung up the call without hesitating went to kiosk to get my 5k worth of airtime
, Jesu 12gb was real and life was smooth till 5days after.....i got another sms from airtel without checking i had concluded since we are in the era of freebies andmassive promo, maybe they had decided to topup my data balance with more data after all buy one get one free wont be a bad idea after spending 5k i thought to my self, checking the sms was the last thing on my mind, i mean data balance should be the least of my worries with 12gb at my disposal and more than 3weeks left to use it, later that night with all the dizziness in me i said let me just check and lol and behold my 12gb data had been zapped off, my sleep disapeared, i jumped out of bed like a He-Goat who is on heat what on earth did i download with 12gb, I had been so busy at work to even visit youtubeor download a movie, Airtel what did i download with 12gb i yelled in anger....I could barely sleep that night, in this economic downtime we are experiencing who uses 5k to buy dataand exhaust it within 5days, i silently thought of how i was going to launch a missile at their office first thing in the morning if they dont refund my 12gb or my money, I got to the office and my colleague convince me not to bother my self , that the new data plan introduce by telecom providers is the new scam in town, the data run as fast as usain bolt, even if you are using Microsoft word with your modem connected to the internet(without browsing) be rest assured that 1gb has been zapped off.I think we deserve what we are paying for, If telcos want to run promo they are free but dont give me deceit in exchange for my money, dont give me 4gb of data and tag it 12gb That is pure fraud and corruption, I am certain Ncc ( the body in charge to monitor this guys) is still masturbating on the 1 trillion naira fine mtn will pay them or has paid them to think straight, thousands of Nigerians would have been ripped off as usual.

#SayNoToDataFraud

tweet me @baba_tuale

http://blog.iproject.com.ng/the-new-data-plan-scam-in-town/

1 Like

Re: The New Data Plan Scam In Town by Efisko1(m): 10:33am On Jun 08, 2016
U never chichumching

(1) (Reply)

Pleas Where In Abuja Can I Get Gionee M5 / 3G Issues On BLU Studio 7.0 II Phablet / Want To Sell Your Htc? Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.