Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,779 members, 7,975,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:59 PM

When A Girl Doesn't Want To Date You But Decide To Eat Your Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Doesn't Want To Date You But Decide To Eat Your Money (935 Views)

“I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Doesn't Want To Date You But Decide To Eat Your Money by marvelck: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2016
A lot of naija girls are fond of doing this to guys. They know they can't date you, but will still go ahead to chop your money and laugh at your stupidity. Guys don hear am for girls' hand. But its not good o, why lead a guy on, and eat his money when you are not interested in dating him. what if the guy decide to retaliate and humiliate you in public. what would you do? Beg for mercy? If you don't like a guy and you don't want to date him, then don't eat his money or lead him on. A lot of girls do it cos of greed. Don't let your ojokokoro (long throat) put you in trouble one day. Cos these days, guys ain't smiling...

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Doesn't Want To Date You But Decide To Eat Your Money by vizkiz: 10:52am On Jun 08, 2016
some guys are fools too. The flaunt their "cash" around and believe they can get any girl with it...

Imagine girl whey never chop morning food you are forming "hey babe, can I take you out tonight" what do you expect her to say NO

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Doesn't Want To Date You But Decide To Eat Your Money by skywalker240(m): 10:58am On Jun 08, 2016
this is soppose to be one of the ways players are born,...although some guys jus mess it up.
Re: When A Girl Doesn't Want To Date You But Decide To Eat Your Money by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2016
Ok, I'm not Nigerian but speaking as an outsider or a "spectator", I can honestly say that maybe it isn't the girl's fault alone. You guys feed off each other. Maybe it's conditioning or the way you guys relate to each other, IDK. In other countries, like my own, Nigerian guys are known as big spenders. And they sometimes get used for the money because IMO, it's like they don't know how to relate in a deeper, meaningful way, without the money. Everything is money, money, money. So maybe your girls are the monsters you created or maybe you're the product of their "greed", I can't say for sure. But all I know is that Nigerian guys & Nigerian girls seem to make a perfect match, from the outside looking in.
Re: When A Girl Doesn't Want To Date You But Decide To Eat Your Money by vizkiz: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Ok, I'm not Nigerian but speaking as an outsider or a "spectator", I can honestly say that maybe it isn't the girl's fault alone. You guys feed off each other. Maybe it's conditioning or the way you guys relate to each other, IDK. In other countries, like my own, Nigerian guys are known as big spenders. And they sometimes get used for the money because IMO, it's like they don't know how to relate in a deeper, meaningful way, without the money. Everything is money, money, money. So maybe your girls are the monsters you created or maybe you're the product of their "greed", I can't say for sure. But all I know is that Nigerian guys & Nigerian girls seem to make a perfect match, from the outside looking in.

in a nut-shell you telling us "money spender meets a gold diggers = perfect match" lol grin
Re: When A Girl Doesn't Want To Date You But Decide To Eat Your Money by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

in a nut-shell you telling us "money spender meets a gold diggers = perfect match" lol grin

They go together like rice & the colour white. Because a gold digger would not survive without the gold mine. So it amazes me when guys here complain about "hungry girls" when they're also part to blame for being enablers. Just my observation.

(1) (Reply)

He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. / Miss Nairaland 2016 Election Petition Tribunal!!! / Why Is Sex Painful For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.