Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,329 members, 7,967,847 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:33 AM

- Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (2620 Views)

Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC / Labaran Maku Hits Back At David Mark, Ahmadu Ali Through A Press Statement / Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 09, 2016
18SNVL:
You make some valid points, you are absolutely right. But the whole point of bringing up this topic is to educate the public on the background of this man called Atiku. You cannot use evil to produce good. But what do I know anything goes in this world and I am a hypocrite.

Again you are right about the political climate changing in the future which is why I am sounding the alarm now because no matter the climate HE IS NOT FIT to rule this country. My opinion.

It is the sovereign right of the people to choose who leads them. Leave them to make their choice in 2019.
Re: by 18SNVL: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: by jaz(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2016
Last time I checked nigerians are gullible and only after their meal ticket even if it means garri and sugar. Won't be surprised if by 2018 I start hearing chants that Atiku is the man to take us to paradise and beyond.
Re: by Goke7: 11:35am On Jun 09, 2016
jaz:
Last time I checked nigerians are gullible and only after their meal ticket even if it means garri and sugar. Won't be surprised if by 2018 I start hearing chants that Atiku is the man to take us to paradise and beyond.

you are right, Nigerians are not just gullible but easily panders to any 'ghana must go bag' politicians, we are our own greatest undoing, suddenly atiku campaign has started. God help us in this country that is almost getting irredeemable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Jubilation In Enugu As Nnamdi Kanu Regains Freedom / Why Israel Recognized Biafra; Envoy / 2019: Nigeria Will Witness Violence, APC May Intimidate Opposition – US Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.