Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,810 members, 7,902,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:41 PM

El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting (61162 Views)

Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) / El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' / Cash Recovered From Andrew Yakubu's Bunker In Kaduna By EFCC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by humilitypays(m): 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:
We do no have enough information as to whether this was a religious fight or not so let's not jump to conclude yet.
And for those shouting break up whenever this happens, know that it doesn't solve any of our internal issues which are worse.
As an ND girl I can authoritatively tell you that we are NOT united. Is it the Ishekiris and the Ijaws that will live peacefully together Let's look at my state, there's a serious supremacy battle between the Ibibios, annangs and the Oron people. The Efiks being the most powerful people in Cross River does not go down well with the other over 20 ethnic groups there. So how will an Akwa/Cross country look like? undecided

As for middlebelt, do we need to remind ourselves of the numerous community fights going on there?
What about the Christians and other minority tribes in the core North? How will they cope with the overbearing majority of the Hausa/Fulani Muslim community?

The SW may thrive for a little while because of their system of checks and balances and the fact that they have leaders that they collectively recognize and respect. However, Yoruba communities also fight a lot, it will just be a matter of time before they start back st

I have been silently observing your comments on this forum, you have been trying so hard to defend the north and their inhumane atrocities at all level. I don't know if you're paid for it or you are just trying to appear patriotic and maybe to gain some e-popularity and attention, but whatever it is, please try as much as u can to separate your personal motive, sentiments and opinion from the truth because if you keep sugar-coating the truth or keep defending evil with one reason or excuse or the other, one day, someday, somehow, nature and karma will serve you a deserving reward to make you feel the pains and to make you understand how evil the world is.

Remember, I am not saying Nigeria should divide or not, but if a particular group of people, religion or tribe feels that they can‎ freely terrorize other tribes they feel they can oppress, then why should any sane/rational human scold or condemn those other tribe who seek for freedom from oppression and not condemn the other tribe that's always on the news for killing, maiming and destroying other tribes and religion

At least, to avoid karma's reward, sometimes speak against evil, condemn it without giving any justification for evil.

Separate politics, party affiliation and‎ personal sentiments from evil, God and nature are watching you and us all.

Dear Muslims reading, please it's high time you all rise up as one and wage a war against the evil, inhumane Muslims soiling your religion's name all over the world.

To majority of humans all over the world, Muslim and Islam now means terror and killing of innocent unarmed people, too bad!‎

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by yankison(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
islam is not a good religion ...... i just dont know what is always wrong with them ..... is it by force to fast even as a muslim is it mandatory to fast ... God Punish all the muslims teaching bad ideology and all the stupid alfas

7 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by 9jatatafo(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
Is fasting by force? Does the Muslims fasting extends to Christians?
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Rhesusmonkey(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nawa 4 some of this ignorant muslim xtremists in nigeria, I remember when I was serving in a secondary school in the north, then it was during the Ramadan fasting, so I sent a Jss 1 boy to help me buy some snacks during lunch, so when the boy came back I mistakenly gave him some snacks to eat , and as a little kid he 4got that there was fasting and ate the snacks. So when the senior boys saw this guy eating the snacks I gave him, they almost killed the guy and even wanted 2 attack me if not that some of them saw me as their good friend, that was how I begged them to pardon the boy and even my own life was saved too..

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Lilimax(f): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
kushkingstalin:

Help me ask these children of bondwomen
Their plans and evil enterprises over Nigeria shall.never come to pass. We'll not relent in the place of prayers.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by phanshark(m): 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
phanshark:
With all this acct, how can you prove to me that Islam stand 4 peace? Anyway, peace is conditional but love is unconditional. I LOVE MY JESUS BECAUSE HE FIRST LOVE ME
. Op is there any divils advocate that is changing my capital letter word's of JESUS? correct it or EFCC will enter this mater or niraland site will crash

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by passionate88: 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:
We do no have enough information as to whether this was a religious fight or not so let's not jump to conclude yet.

Are you for real?

I once thought you were a reasonable person.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by AuroraB(f): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
hardbody:
If I say what I want to say they will ban me again . Gagging of the press is a terrible thing, but I know what I want to say.
cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Eminentsaint(m): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
My lodge isn't far from that area when I served in Kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by d33types: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
haywire1:
If i offend u, abuse me but NOT my religion

Ma Salam

#
k
mallaam extremist spotted

8 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by brownlord: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sweetlemon:
[s]We do no have enough information as to whether this was a religious fight or not so let's not jump to conclude yet.
And for those shouting break up whenever this happens, know that it doesn't solve any of our internal issues which are worse.
As an ND girl I can authoritatively tell you that we are NOT united. Is it the Ishekiris and the Ijaws that will live peacefully together Let's look at my state, there's a serious supremacy battle between the Ibibios, annangs and the Oron people. The Efiks being the most powerful people in Cross River does not go down well with the other over 20 ethnic groups there. So how will an Akwa/Cross country look like? undecided

As for middlebelt, do we need to remind ourselves of the numerous community fights going on there?
What about the Christians and other minority tribes in the core North? How will they cope with the overbearing majority of the Hausa/Fulani Muslim community?

The SW may thrive for a little while because of their system of checks and balances and the fact that they have leaders that they collectively recognize and respect. However, Yoruba communities also fight a lot, it will just be a matter of time before they start back
[/s]

ND girl, when will you ever make sense on this forum, just look at what blind followership have done to you, a man was attacked and reasons for the attack was stated there but you still need to know if it was a religious riot before you can condemn the act so you do not offend your paymasters, smh

10 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by omotolatoyosi(f): 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Awon eranko jatijati
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by phanshark(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
loomer:
Brought to which book?

The book no dey full?

Tomorrow another one go happen.
na the book of hell fire members. Dem plainty 4 that book
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Akon419(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
expee06:
So unfortunate that our people are still this backward. It happens to me a lot( I have never been physically attacked though).
I have taken measures like not having anything with Christian connotation on my car.
It's not an easy task been a christian from the Northern part of Naija.

The only reason I don't support agitations by IPOB and co is basically for the reason that we Christians from the North might just be wiped off the surface of the earth if we find ourselves in a predominantly Muslim arrangement.
then you should be thanking igbos for keeping you guys togetherinstead of pretending and abusing them

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by laribari(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Equalizer:
Muslims should thank their God if they have any that am not residing in North because what they understand and fear more is the law of Moses.. Cut me with knife, I design your face with Gun.. Allah will definitely be happy with both us...

To my favorite MOD, will you ban me again today?

Baba you go just die for nothing! Leave dem with their blood sucking, vampire demon they call god. These ones n animals and they are like their demonic god.

Religion of peace my foot! After reading their demonized book wey the author is also confused saying he does not know where he will end up, they start misbehaving in the name of almighty God.

Don't get it twisted, if Christians and Muslims serve same God (the LORD of host), then why will God ask them to kill Christians again? Burn churches that Jesus th son of God established.

Me never see demon wey blood dey hungry pass alah.

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Nusaf: 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
amtaken:
So Hell Rufai thinks we are all daft?

Arangee!!!
If he had not taken action u would have complained, now he has taken the best of actions, u call it arrangee. Nawa o. These habits have retrogressive effects cos nobody will be happy with it and it makes leaders to be rather reluctant since public comments will remain the same.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Akon419(m): 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
expee06:
So unfortunate that our people are still this backward. It happens to me a lot( I have never been physically attacked though).
I have taken measures like not having anything with Christian connotation on my car.
It's not an easy task been a christian from the Northern part of Naija.

The only reason I don't support agitations by IPOB and co is basically for the reason that we Christians from the North might just be wiped off the surface of the earth if we find ourselves in a predominantly Muslim arrangement.
then you should be thanking igbos for keeping you guys together instead of pretending and abusing them
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by loomer: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
phanshark:
na the book of hell fire members. Dem plainty 4 that book

No be small something
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by nellyelitz(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
haywire1:

Ma Salamif I abuse u kill abi

#
if

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by hackban: 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
haywire1:

Ma Salam

#

your religion indeed! na you bring am come world.
religion of piss

5 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Mekzy02(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
haywire1:

Ma Salam

#

Dude! Y must everything bad happening in Nigeria always come out from ur religion!... Just Name them! BoKoharam, Fulani herdsmen etc!! I'm even sure if we check well, d head of Niger Delta Avengers is also a Muslim! Mehn No offense oh, but u sef need to ask ursef questionzz! #Issorite

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by dikeigbo2(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Heediots causing troubles, killing people, robbing ,maiming and abducting innocent women and girls in the name of one stuupidd idiology. I wonder if this Nigerian constitution is applicable over there,cos their disregard to constituted authorities is disheartening.
Is it by force to fast?
Hypocrites that eats so much hell of foods minutes before the commencement of the so called fasting.

Nigeria is bleeding seriously kiss undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Akon419:
then you should be thanking igbos for keeping you guys together instead of pretending and abusing them

You seem to know all. When did I attack the Igbo's?
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
VivaDeAngelo:

I understand your plight brother. Trust me,I have been in that position before. When the foundation is wrong what will the righteous do

It is well....!!!! God dey...!!!....Just One day......

Thanks bro and bless you too!

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by timic(m): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
jordinsparkles:
they are all bunch of hypocrites.
,pls can we just practise the true christianity by not bien critics,it is said many were called few were choosen,u don critisis an religous institution for the mistake of some few
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
This is bad.
I am not sure the attackers are true Muslims.
This is against Islamic teachings.

The mosaic law be invoke on zem
Re: El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting by longview007: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pls, have u ever heard these nations saying One-Germany, One-Spain, One-America, One-England. it's only Nigerial that says One-Nigeria. the a true example that WE ARE NOT ONE, SIMPLE!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / Aregbesola Set To Commission Ejigbo High School (Pictures) / Residents Boo President Buhari In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.