Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,174 members, 7,880,660 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:19 AM

The North Owns The Oil In The SW - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Owns The Oil In The SW (3215 Views)

Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Esther Nnamdi-Ogbue Owns The $50m Found In Ikoyi By EFCC – Sahara R. / Lagos Acquires Land In 3 States For Farming. To Link The SW States With Train. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Owns The Oil In The SW by ZombieNation: 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
As you all in the SW continue celebrating Dangote's refinery construction in Ondo as a sign of progress in your sophisticated region I want you all to pause and reflect on the fact that in the nearest future the north will claim ownership of the oil industry in your region since it was one of their own who invested in the development of the sector.

This is akin to the much circulated but since debunked lie that the Niger Delta oil industry was developed with groundnut and cocoa proceeds from both the north and sw respectively.

That lie has been the anchor to which the nigerian govt used in claiming exclusive ownership of oil Wells in the ND.

If you must know the oil industry in the Delta was not developed from cocoa but from concessions given to foreign oil companies who invested their money and not your cocoa peanut cash.

That aside, I will like you all to know that this lie is about to take root as facts in your region.

Or have you bothered to ask why the oil licencing in the sw is exclusively a private venture and not in anyway like the partnership agreements and joint ventures entered between oil companies and the state owned NNPC?

Lies do actually end up catching up with the bearer.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by Likei(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
the north canot survive without oil.
Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by ZombieNation: 3:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
Likei:

And access to the sea

I want to thank the sw for taking one for the team by sacrificing to remain enslaved to the north.

We are forever grateful for the sacrifice

6 Likes

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by izeekbiz(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Likei:
Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by ZombieNation: 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
After the oil they will claim your shoreline as well as the adjourning Atlantic .

They will then impose an Amir for Ibadan, Osogbo, Ife , Ado Ekiti, Lagos, Abeokuta, Ijebu, Ikorodu, Badagry , etc.

Your slavery is imminent .

10 Likes

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by ZombieNation: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Quotasystem fulanimafia Abi I lie?

hundredhunndred I mentioned your taju ass to come witness your auction

2 Likes

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by ever811(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
I know this article must be from a flat heads who ,are bent on planting seed of discord among Nigerians.what this people want is for Nigeria to divide so they can go with South and steal there oil..not knowing that there is what we call Niger Delta republic that do not include there red mud states..very useless set of animals I swear..

13 Likes

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by mich24(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
The faster they understand the better for them.

But wantiooo you mean those folks from the other side are claiming oil was explored with cocoa and grandnut money
This guys can be funnyooooh;chooo gringringringringrin

ZombieNation:
As you all in the SW continue celebrating Dangote's refinery construction in Ondo as a sign of progress in your sophisticated region I want you all to pause and reflect on the fact that in the nearest future the north will claim ownership of the oil industry in your region since it was one of their own who invested in the development of the sector.

This is akin to the much circulated but since debunked lie that the Niger Delta oil industry was developed with groundnut and cocoa proceeds from both the north and sw respectively.

That lie has been the anchor to which the nigerian govt used in claiming exclusive ownership of oil Wells in the ND.

If you must know the oil industry in the Delta was not developed from cocoa but from concessions given to foreign oil companies who invested their money and not your cocoa peanut cash.

That aside, I will like you all to know that this lie is about to take root as facts in your region.

Or have you bothered to ask why the oil licencing in the sw is exclusively a private venture and not in anyway like the partnership agreements and joint ventures entered between oil companies and the state owned NNPC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by ZombieNation: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
ever811:
I know this article must be from a flat heads who ,are bent on planting seed of discord among Nigerians.what this people want is for Nigeria to divide so they can go with South and steal there oil..not knowing that there is what we call Niger Delta republic that do not include there red mud states..very useless set of animals I swear..

I am from Niger Delta and the first advocate for a republic of Niger Delta here on this forum .

Ask about me.

I am the reason Seun had to change that sticky thread from "Nairaland says no to Biafra" to "Nairaland says no to seccesionists".

Yeye

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by ever811(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

I am from Niger Delta and the first advocate for a republic of Niger Delta here on this forum .

Ask about me.

Yeye
so wetin come bring yeye inside? goat

1 Like

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by Netcontactsng1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
21st Century Slavery.

Odualand = Land of Slavery.

MrVitalis = Emir of Ibadan
Quotasystem = Emir of Ife
Fizznation = Emir of Abeokuta
Omenka = Emir of Ijebu

Ndi Ofe Mmanu

12 Likes

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by ZombieNation: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
ever811:
so wetin come bring yeye inside? goat

Now I be goat?

Abeg go and ponder on your imminent slavery and save your insults to your leaders and elders that sold you into slavery to the north.

1 Like

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by divineappo(m): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
@op; u av a point bro.
Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by ZombieNation: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
Netcontactsng1:
21st Century Slavery.

Odualand = Land of Slavery.

MrVitalis = Emir of Ibadan
Quotasystem = Emir of Ife
Fizznation = Emir of Abeokuta
Omenka = Emir of Ijebu

Ndi Ofe Mmanu

Sanusi fit vex and just send one of his nephews to be Emir of all Oduastan.

All their Obas will bow to one small Fulani boy within the very nearest future.

6 Likes

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by ever811(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

Now I be goat?

Abeg go and ponder on your imminent slavery and save your insults to your leaders and elders that sold you into slavery to the north.
and don't 4get to always remind ur self,that with the presence of oil in ur region u still not relevant in this country.. u only get what the slave and his master gives to u..
Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by seunny4lif(m): 4:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

3 Likes

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by ZombieNation: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
ever811:
and don't 4get to always remind ur self,that with the presence of oil in ur region u still not relevant in this country.. u only get what the slave and his master gives to u..

And that is what I intend to end within my generation .

While your type are ready to continue enslaving yourselves willingly.

That my Yoruba fiend is what differentiates me from you.
Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by galaxy4rep(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
before nkor? Yoruba land belongs to d north !

6 Likes

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
I dey come
Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by laurel03(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

wetin ds one dey talk... “Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum Co. Ltd (YFP) is pleased to announce that it has commenced production of crude oil from its Aje field located in block OML 113 offshore Lagos... Not dangote
And Dangote refinery is not in ondo state.. Google is ur friend and moreover oando is also building refinery in Lagos

8 Likes

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by ZombieNation: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
laurel03:
wetin ds one dey talk... “Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum Co. Ltd (YFP) is pleased to announce that it has commenced production of crude oil from its Aje field located in block OML 113 offshore Lagos... Not dangote
And Dangote refinery is not in ondo state.. Google is ur friend and moreover oando is also building refinery in Lagos

Folawiyo is fronting for Dangote in order not to upset Yoruba omoniles

If you must know folawiyo and Dangote once held monopoly together for sugar, wheat and rice imports.

Folawiyo is a front for Dangote and a northern retired General.

Facts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by laurel03(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

Folawiyo is fronting for Dangote in order not to upset Yoruba omoniles

If you must know folawiyo and Dangote once held monopoly together for sugar, wheat and rice imports.

Folawiyo is a front for Dangote and a northern retired General.

Facts
Folawiyo fronting for Dangote?? Stop smoking kwale weeds abeg.. Also Folawiyo oil well in niger delta is for who??..
What about Oando refinery??
Ondo bitumen??

7 Likes

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by FlyoruB: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
laurel03:

Lol. Are you minding that militant/tout flat.ty? His hatred for Lagos and Yorubas made him mix-up Lagos for Ondo, and YFP for Dangote cheesy. Going by his sick logic, i guess Ethiopia, Tanzania, and Kenya which are also hosts to Dangote investments are also 'slaves'. The real source of his migraine is the fact that investors are continuing to flee his Delta state for Lag and the SW due to the activities of his fellow militants. That one no be Yoruba man fault na, abi?? cheesy

The real slaves are his fellow kinsmen across the Niger who are still 'dry fasting and praying' for deliverance from the hands of rampaging Fulani herdsmen who have chased them from their communities into the bush as we speak. Some are even wishing a Yorubaman, Fayose, was their governor at a time like this. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by laurel03(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
FlyoruB:

Lol. Are you minding that militant/tout flat.ty? His hatred for Lagos and Yorubas made him mix-up Lagos for Ondo, and YFP for Dangote cheesy. Going by his sick logic, i guess Ethiopia, Tanzania, and Kenya which are also hosts to Dangote investments are also 'slaves'. The real source of his migraine is the fact that investors are continuing to flee his Delta state for Lag and the SW due to the activities of his fellow militants. That one no be Yoruba man fault na, abi?? cheesy

The real slaves are his fellow kinsmen across the Niger who are still 'dry fasting and praying' for deliverance from the hands of rampaging Fulani herdsmen who have chased them from their communities we speak. Some are even wishing a Yorubaman, Fayose, was their governor at a time like this. cheesy
oloshi ma ni yen ti eee... Wasting is free mb to post rubbish instead of him to 2go as usual.. Omo ale

3 Likes

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by ZombieNation: 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
laurel03:
oloshi ma ni yen ti eee... Wasting is free mb to post rubbish instead of him to 2go as usual.. Omo ale

Yeye.

The oil wells in the SW belongs to the north.

Your land for grazing.

The Atlantic and coastline their right

Your women.... Let's forget that one because nobody wants your ugly women

Your children will be enslaved in northern homes as domestic servants.

All this will happen in the soon to be declared Wester Sudan Islamic Emirates with Oduastan as one of several emirates ruled from Sokoto.

Dey there.

1 Like

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by FlyoruB: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

Yeye.

Your land for grazing.

All this will happen in the soon to be declared Wester Sudan Islamic Emirates with Oduastan as one of several emirates ruled from Sokoto.

Dey there.

Come, why do you even sound so pained?? Why are you taking Panadol for Yoruba people headache? We no even send you, upon all your rantings. First of all go and secure your state/region's independence from being the perpetual slaves to the rest of the country before meddling in Yoruba affairs. Unfortunately for you, we Yorubas are not a minority tribe like you all so we are more than capable of taking care of ourselves. Go and actualize Biafura or is it Niger Delta Republic successfully first for bragging rights before advising the Almighty Yorubas, you this low-life tout/e-militant.

3 Likes

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by laurel03(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

Yeye.

Your land for grazing.

Dey there.
leave us alone we are not complaining... Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo and temitope joshua will even change to imam
Emir of ife and Emir of oyo kingdom
All yoruba will change their surname to muhammad.... #brainrust dey affect u

6 Likes

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by FlyoruB: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
laurel03:
leave us alone we are not complaining... Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo and temitope joshua will even change to imam
Emir of ife and Emir of oyo kingdom
All yoruba will change their surname to muhammad.... #brainrust dey affect u

Lol. Yeeparipa! See finishing. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by ever811(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

And that is what I intend to end within my generation .

While your type are ready to continue enslaving yourselves willingly.

That my Yoruba fiend is what differentiates me from you.
u want to end it on naira land abi..
Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by rlauncher(m): 7:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
[/color][quote author=ZombieNation post=46388541]As you all in the SW continue celebrating Dangote's refinery c[color=#006600]onstruction in Ondo as a sign of progress in your sophisticated region I want you all to pause and reflect on the fact that in the nearest future the north will claim ownership of the oil industry in your region since it was one of their own who invested in the development of the sector.

[/quote

Stop being tribalistic. Any Nigerian is free to do business and live anywhere within the country. The Yoruba people don't envy
Successful non-indigens among them. They believe that the success of indigenens and non-indigenes alike is the success of all. Every Yorubaman sets his own goal in life and sets out to achieve it not minding what the other person is doing weather they are indigenous or not. This explain the progress the Southwest have been witnessing while the people of other regions in Nigeria continue to flock to the Southwest in search of greener pastures. ]

2 Likes

Re: The North Owns The Oil In The SW by ridwanayo(m): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:
After the oil they will claim your shoreline as well as the adjourning Atlantic .

They will then impose an Amir for Ibadan, Osogbo, Ife , Ado Ekiti, Lagos, Abeokuta, Ijebu, Ikorodu, Badagry , etc.

Your slavery is imminent .
do u know why u guys lost during biafra war,the day you guys attack yoruba land that was the day u guys lost the war,the hatred u have for yoruba's will lead to ur fall.don't u see that anything yoruba support always succed
When we supported gej he succeded
When we supported bubu he succeded,the earler u know the better for you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari – Hashimu Suleiman / I Will Kill All Nigerians, I Will Avenge The Deaths Of Biafrans – Kanu (VIDEO) / Biafra: Awgu Lga,enugu Runs Agog As IPOB Igweocha Storms Community In Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.