Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,830 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:37 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline (13792 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer By London Doctors (photo) / Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer Of The Brain By London Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by tomakint: 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
amaechi1:

Pathetic comment.
Apathetic "lamenter"!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by Vulu: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
omenka:
[s]The people that publish these fake stories in trentonline and their breakingtimes brothers would be the first to be struck with cancer. They and their children would suffer a million folds all they pray the Nigerian president suffers, amen.[/s]

NOISE! grin cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by GODMYLORD(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2016

[color=#990000][/color] let him not die so that he will come and finished what he started
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by ScamChange(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
I just knew it couldn't be some fvcking ear infection. When the information will be fully in public domain, let's see how Femi Adesina will manufacture another lie to us again. Meanwhile I wish the President quick recovery.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by Vulu: 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Thank goodness Goodluck Jonathan survived after you cursed and wished him death

Obdurate hypocrite.

Don't mind the scallywags. Their presidiot has killed so many innocent unarmed proteters but is running helter skelter trying to save his own life. Why should he even have the right to live after spilling so much blood? grin

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by Vulu: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
GambaOsaka:
Anyone who has evil desires for President Buhari will die by fire in Jesus name.

You meant in the name of mohammed and allah? grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by omenka(m): 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
tomakint:
Omenka don't pretend you can't hear me calling you......come out and defend your unguarded statements here.....***abeg somebody throw in omenka into the ring please, I can see him peeping as usual***
Lol. Toma my frienemy, I wasn't docking oo. Just checked in now, you lied when you said I was peeping cos I wasn't.

Anyways, I take responsibility for that comment. I admit it was irresponsible and indeed I let my emotions get the best of me- wish I could take it back. I will be more civil next time. smiley

Meanwhile, advice your sister(?) to stop trolling on me sha. Won't stop me from speaking my mind.

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by kirian202: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
he should die and be buried there for all i care

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by GambaOsaka: 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Vulu:

You meant in the name of mohammed and allah? grin

VUVU or whatever you call yourself , you should consider changing your moniker to MUMU or FUFU.
Ode

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by Vulu: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
GambaOsaka:

VUVU or whatever you call yourself , you should consider changing your moniker to MUMU or FUFU.
Ode

ye! e pain am! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
omenka:
Lol. Toma my frienemy, I wasn't docking oo. Just checked in now, you lied when you said I was peeping cos I wasn't.

Anyways, I take responsibility for that comment. I admit it was irresponsible and indeed I let my emotions get the best of me- wish I could take it back. I will be more civil next time. smiley

Meanwhile, advice your sister(?) to stop trolling on me sha. Won't stop me from speaking my mind.
... This is what hypocrisy and blind followership can do. Now look at the embarrassment you are causing yourself here. Maybe you don't know that integrity and reputation defines a man. Maybe you can learn it from this smash down you just received now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by omenka(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... This is what hypocrisy and blind followership can do. Now look at the embarrassment you are causing yourself here. Maybe you don't know that integrity and reputation defines a man. Maybe you can learn it from this smash down you just received now.
Imagine the thrashy nonsense coming out of this one's finger because one chose to own up to their mistake. If anything, it makes me a better man. Who amongst us is without blemish?? Who are you to even point fingers at me?? Wonder why I'm even responding to a Ugandan.

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by GambaOsaka: 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Vulu:

ye! e pain am! grin

Ohhh my .... Which kain idiot be this? Wetin pain am?
Stop bleating like a Fulani goat nah. Haba
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by ernesty20(m): 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
People keep exposing and serving omenka his vomits.. Lol
nairalanders bad gan

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by globexpo: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
No smoke without fire. Let the president's managers manage our President wells, but unlike 2010
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by ruggedboy01: 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Make bubu no die ooooooo angry sad angry

Omenka I'm so ashamed of ur hypocrisy sad angry

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by akp202(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
There is 0.5% truth out of every 100% rumour
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by MadamExcellency: 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
omenka:

The best thing is to deactivate this account and register a new moniker just like Barca did when his past comments became a shadow of his downfall.

By the way, I love this your response:

Blessings to you from a loving sister.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by OohLalah(f): 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
tomakint:
If this is true I think I will be right to call Fayose a Prophet!

Or a devil worshiping witch!

Oh well, Nigerian prophets, witches or devil worshipers are hard to differentiate. All na the same.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by omenka(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
MadamExcellency:

The best thing is to deactivate this account and register a new moniker just like Barca did when his past comments became a shadow of his downfall.

Deactivate?? Rotflmao!! Is that your dream?? You go grow veeeeeeery old aswear!! cheesycheesy

Just imagine. "Like Barca, I should deactivate".. Do I look like a coward to you?? I take responsibility for my action like a real man does and don't run away from "me". You are so darn mistaken if you think you "got me".

Pele.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
MadamExcellency:

I admire your intelligence cheesy

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by Cutehector(m): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Tick tock...... Time tells
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by Horus(m): 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
I hate bloggers.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by Calmwaters(m): 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hey guys lets not jst dismiss dis Yaradua's case started lyk dis lets pray 4 d best 4 d country evenif it involves d death of d president
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by kenny987(f): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
omenka:

Not a pretty mindset to have is it? How do u look to urself now your fake self righteousness stares u in the face? You just can't believe that your lord n master, president daftus, is even more greedy n corrupt than any other leader we've had and so is clearly doing all he can to steal even more, right? After praising a mere mortal to high heavens, practically elevating him to d status of an angel with a halo, u suddenly realise he's no different and now those emotions have suddenly come around to bite u in the arse isn't it?

That's why it is said that u should make ur words as sweet as possible cos u may come back to eat them.

There is no sense or iota of objectivity in you and ur civility is not necessary. U don show yasef finish!

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by tomakint: 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
omenka:

Wao.....omenka is remorseful here.....which of my sister again my frienemy?

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by chez23: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
At 74yrs, God don try for am..e no easy to reach there ooo after wasting innocent blood for mere hatred. God wil neva forgive him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by IVORY2009(m): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
omenka:
Deactivate?? Rotflmao!! Is that your dream?? You go grow veeeeeeery old aswear!! cheesycheesy

Just imagine. "Like Barca, I should deactivate".. Do I look like a coward to you?? I take responsibility for my action like a real man does and don't run away from "me". You are so darn mistaken if you think you "got me".

Pele.

You're always to full of urself, proud shocked

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by utytill(m): 7:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Him follow chop Dasuki money.why is it dat any body wey collect money from Dasuki dey sick? Baba abeg return our yam.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by demslayyerz: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Blessings to you from a loving [size=14pt]sister[/size].

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by Ngokafor(f): 7:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
omenka:

...Imagine!!..i guess its safe to say you are an emotional wreck cos your emotions certainly gets the better of you most times....and to to think you are male..so tragic!! undecided embarassed

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Diagnosed With Cancer - TheTrentOnline by caprini1: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
Not a fan of any politician ,but I pray this news is false,so much pain for one nation,Keshi ,kosoko,accidents everywhere,NDA,Boko,370 naira to dollar,no light,etc..hmmmffff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zamfara APC Gov’ship Aspirants Petition NJC Over Abuse Of Court Processes / Ondo APC Expels Success Torukerijoh For Anti-Party Activities / Nigeria To Conduct Digital Census In May 2022 – NPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.