Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ladies And Underwears - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Underwears (10647 Views)

Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Male:can You Wash Your Girlfriend Undies And Underwears In The Name Of Love? / Re: Ladies And Underwears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Underwears by No2Atheism(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Thank you dear!

Besides. . . no one else here has the spontaneity that you bring, you are the only special and vibrant girl worth the weight.

Wonders shall never end, am i actually seeing TOH flirting with someone on nairaland shocked shocked shocked .

Please let there be no spillage of blood . . .some of us here are virgins o o o grin grin grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by NegroNtns(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2009
lmao. . .no2 no get sense! Meself yab Alhajis sometime. I yab anybody. . .pastor, reverend, rabbi, babalawo. I have reverence for titles but nowadays some titular heads are worse than those in the congregation they are supposed to lead. grin

TOH and I have an understanding. . .although she will occassionally loose it forcing me to run for cover. . .lmao. Na the Ekiti blood dey worry her, the people get too much wahala.

African history? Wait make I finish underwear history first my brother. hahahahahaha grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by obimind(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2009
You guys are really funny.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by agabaI23(m): 12:28am On Aug 31, 2009
olusolami:

what about those of us that loves to go bare, huh? what do u think we can leave lying around?
What do you mean by going bare? Tell us you do not wear panties and show me a proof. grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Secretz(f): 12:44am On Aug 31, 2009
agabaI23:

What do you mean by going bare? Tell us you do not wear panties and show me a proof. grin

only you. . . . . . lol. tongue
Re: Ladies And Underwears by agabaI23(m): 12:47am On Aug 31, 2009
Secretz:

only you. . . . . . lol. tongue
Yea only me. I don't want her to display her ware in the public cool
Re: Ladies And Underwears by ifunayam(f): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2009
@follypimp
Only the doers can explain 2 you why they do so. next time hold unto them to tell you and dont let them go until they do. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Its a crapy and debasing thing to do in my opinion.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by PurestBoy(m): 12:35am On Sep 01, 2009
@poster: Maybe she want you to wash them for her
Re: Ladies And Underwears by mamagee6(f): 1:06am On Sep 01, 2009
underwears rock. cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2009
@hbabe
Na wa o!
Are u guilty of dat too?

@secretz
No gal has ever done dat to me. If i have u as my gf, i dont think u would do dat, would u?
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 01, 2009
what about those of us that loves to go bare, huh? what do u think we can leave lying around?

What do you mean by going bare? Tell us you do not wear panties and show me a proof.

Elemezee ooooooo!!!! i dont mind seeing a proof too!
Re: Ladies And Underwears by MichealD1(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2009
Wats al dis about ladies leaving their undies at a guys house in d name of markin their territory.dats bad,so afta rounds of s*x dey go witou panties like dat,dats bad.
I remain a Ciao
Re: Ladies And Underwears by agabaI23(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2009
kennyaribs:

Elemezee ooooooo!!!! i dont mind seeing a proof too!

Le lee onye uru ahia a grin grin. It is for me only. undecided
Re: Ladies And Underwears by na2day2(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2009
kennyaribs:

@secretz
No gal has ever done dat to me. If i have u as my gf, i dont think u would do dat, would u?

u bi thief? abi u no sabi read wetin she right for her profile? if i catch u eh! angry angry angry
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Vuitton(m): 8:06pm On Sep 01, 2009
shocked Stink kpata embarassed
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Akpunwa(f): 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2009
Chei! Umu azi unyahu!! Unu e reela! @ poster, u r not old enough t invite girls not t talk of leavin, hmmm. Stop am o
Re: Ladies And Underwears by agabaI23(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2009
Akpunwa si ebe a gbafuo grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by koolchicco: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2009
Akpunwa:

Chei! Umu azi unyahu!! Unu e reela! @ poster, u r not old enough t invite girls not t talk of leavin, hmmm. Stop am o

Akpunwa nezie anya nke oma make nwoke ahu aha bu agaba.onako ogwu! grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Eaglebabe: 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2009
Which territory is she making?If she happens to be the one intruding how do we reconcile it all.It is a sign of complex on the side of the lady dt that does that.U don't need to flunt ur inner wears for pple to know that ur guy has u.He should be proud to tell pple about u.Men has a thousand and one explanations for dt.Ur underwear has not,cannot,will not and would not stop the man from doingwhatever he wants to do.Pray to get a man who loves and cherishes u.That settles it.LADIES LET US BE DECENT.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by IYANGBALI: 6:32pm On Sep 02, 2009
abeg make all of una wey dem drop pants for their house bring dem come make i open shop for second hand pants for oshodi market but make una no bring tear tear one o no how no how some people go come buy them plus including those una yeye girl friends
Re: Ladies And Underwears by sexybabes(f): 1:36pm On Sep 03, 2009
I dnt thnk any1 leave undies 4 marking territory, dts stupid.
Its possible 2 4get them thou.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Signorina: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2009
Ladies unwashed panties are habited mostly by eschericia Coli, some that have several sex partners or infected partners have gonococcus, streptococcus, and all the rest of infectious micro organism. If you doubt me view a worn ledy's pantie under a microscope and find out.
So when next you leave urs around, You are leaving so much behind!!!
Re: Ladies And Underwears by koolchicco: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2009
^^^so how many panties have u viewed already?^^^ tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies And Underwears by agabaI23(m): 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2009
Signorina:

Ladies unwashed panties are habited mostly by eschericia Coli, some that have several sex partners or infected partners have gonococcus, streptococcus, and all the rest of infectious micro organism. If you doubt me view a worn ledy's pantie under a microscope and find out.
So when next you leave urs around, You are leaving so much behind!!!

I am sure you have viewed your own before and you are talking from experience. Too much MCB.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Signorina: 4:00pm On Sep 03, 2009
I don't need to view any to know. Vaginal swap examination/Investigation reveals all that. Panties are in close contact to the vaginal orifice. Discharges are constant especially if you have ovulated!.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by agabaI23(m): 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2009
Natural vaginal flora is made up of mainly lactobacilli spp. E. coli has no business ordinarily with the vagina. So get your facts right. The vaginal swab you are talking about here is for infected individuals not healthy women. I am sure you are still a student. grin
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Signorina: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2009
@ Agba.
You must really feel swell to think you can intimidate me.
1. E. coli are normal flora, Lacto bacilus convert vaginal glycogen into an acidic substance to fight infection.
2. Vaginal swap examination/investigation is not only for infected women, "investigatory" means not yet confirmed. Vaginal swap exam reaveal microbes even in a non infected woman. Do u do blood test for only sick people?
3. I know what i'm talking about.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by Akpunwa(f): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2009
angry angry angry

So u are still talking?
Things for adults should be left exclusively for them.

Agaba! bia sekpuru ala ugbua!!
Re: Ladies And Underwears by agabaI23(m): 2:49pm On Sep 04, 2009
Akpunwa:

Agaba! bia sekpuru ala ugbua!!

As long as you are not wearing your panties I will hapilly kneel down while you stand up facing me grin

Signorina:

@ Agba.
You must really feel swell to think you can intimidate me.
1. E. coli are normal flora, Lacto bacilus convert vaginal glycogen into an acidic substance to fight infection.
2. Vaginal swap examination/investigation is not only for infected women, "investigatory" means not yet confirmed. Vaginal swap exam reaveal microbes even in a non infected woman. Do u do blood test for only sick people?
3. I know what i'm talking about.
I am not here to intimidate you jare. You just have to give people the correct info.
Re: Ladies And Underwears by summer01: 2:56am On Sep 05, 2009
Na wah oh!
Re: Ladies And Underwears by mafiaguy: 9:52am On Sep 08, 2009
Lol, Maybe it was a quickee and there was no time to carry pant along, Very funny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Do After A Break-up By Chinenye Ugonna / My Profile Picture is Really Happening / Can Someone Driving A Lexus Be Living In This Kind Of Place(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.