Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,903 members, 7,883,139 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? (1744 Views)

Can Someone Release Inside Sex Doll Or Use Condom? / Should I Go By Flesh Or Use Condom? / Should I Return The Card Or Use It? Urgent Advice Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Which of these were you lucky to meet or use?..... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by Innophyno(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
the doll nd d tv set
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by dollyjoy(f): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Doll babycheesycheesycheesycheesy

i missed those dayssssscheesycheesy
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by Laveda(f): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
grin both
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by DrRasheed: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
I used all...especially the THERMOCOOL
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Quite frankly, all of 'em. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
All of the above grin
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by Mediapace: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Everything,rep 1800 generation
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by ogwomba(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
All of the above.
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by sinaj(f): 5:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
I didn't use any

Dat doll use to scare me bak den

I think it convulsed me bak den
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by Cavenchy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
That doll reminds me of Madam Chopper, but I doubt anyone can decode who that is(was).
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by Swissheart(f): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Just the doll.....I named it Bridget.
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by peezeygwiny(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Doll babycheesycheesycheesycheesy

i missed those dayssssscheesycheesy
how old are u
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by peezeygwiny(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
All of the above grin

plus d thermocool?
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by vicstar(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
the TV gan! cry black and white grin but if u hit the head, e go give u color by force
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
peezeygwiny:

plus d thermocool?
yes ofcoz grin

Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by dollyjoy(f): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
peezeygwiny:

how old are u
Am 15winkwink
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by peezeygwiny(m): 6:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Am 15winkwink

cool.......u ma future baby mama grin
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by peezeygwiny(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
yes ofcoz grin
lol.....funny girl (woman)
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by dollyjoy(f): 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
peezeygwiny:

cool.......u ma future baby mama grin
Yes oooocheesy
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
peezeygwiny:

lol.....funny girl (woman)
grin grin uncle woman not girl am old enough to undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by peezeygwiny(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
grin grin uncle woman not girl am old enough to undecided lipsrsealed
lol.....u re old enough to do wat.....spit it dnt b scared grin
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by peezeygwiny(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
dollyjoy:
Yes oooocheesy
So let us make arrangement u understand wink
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
peezeygwiny:

lol.....u re old enough to do wat.....spit it dnt b scared grin
lol grin

Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by peezeygwiny(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
lol grin
buh u fall my hand sha
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
peezeygwiny:

buh u fall my hand sha
how
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by peezeygwiny(m): 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
how
you no fine reach me......grin
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
:on
peezeygwiny:

you no fine reach me......grin
undecided lipsrsealed

Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by peezeygwiny(m): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
:on undecided lipsrsealed

Hehehehehe u re even scared to talk shocked
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
peezeygwiny:

Hehehehehe
u re even scared to talk shocked
lol you fine no doubt grin

Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by peezeygwiny(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
lol you fine no doubt grin
yea yea.....bye
Re: Which Of These Were You Lucky To Meet Or Use? by Cutehector(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Jus look at all of dem... Poor people,. grin

I grew up in Carlifornia... All these tinz are alien to me... Phew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious :see Crazy Responds A Guy Gave To His Friend On Whatsapp (screenshot) / PHOTO:Helen Skelton's Risqué Flashing Her Underwear During Talk Show / For Seun Osewa's Attention And To The Concerned Romance Section Mod(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.