Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,100 members, 7,973,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:08 AM

Re: "N-power"- i gats questions o! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re: "N-power"- i gats questions o! (725 Views)

N-Power Applicants Cannot Get Any Other Federal Government Jobs? / N-power- I Just Received My Stipend. / N-Power: For Those Who Missed The First Test! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: "N-power"- i gats questions o! by aloeman15(m): 6:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
I'm worried.
The problem is that many of us are just desperate to get a job- whatever the pay.
I thought this was the primary aim of the nysc? Millions of graduates teach as their service each year, yet we still have a shortfall of 500k?! That's insane!
Does this mean the nysc's failed and is no longer fit for purpose?
And speaking of corpers-
Why hasn't the govt worked with banks to advance soft loans to graduates, starting with those who finished nysc after may 29? It should be relatively easy-
Nysc certificate+degree certificate+2 guarantors: 1 employed family member and 1 govt worker of masters degree equivalent.
Both to deposit 20% of the loan while you repay the full amount+interest of <10%. And instead of cash, you're given [all the tools/appliances of your trade+10% liquid capital of the loan]. Payable over 3-5years.

Once you pass out and you've applied for a loan beforehand, why can't you get a loan certificate at your pop? To be redeemed at a partner bank in your area of primary residence, once all criteria are met?
Or is this now rocket science?
*Modified.
Back to n power-
Why this piecemeal information? What happens after june 11? How long is the process? When will employment commence? Will there be interviews? Will applicants be posted like nysc or work where they choose? Is the pay a flat rate, wherever you are- bearing in mind the high cost of living in some areas? Is it for bsc? Hnd? Ond? If it's a posting format- Who assists with living expenses till first pay day? Actually, WHO WILL TEACH ALL THESE PEOPLE HOW TO TEACH?!
Re: Re: "N-power"- i gats questions o! by aloeman15(m): 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
abeg, who don see d expo of dis my jamb kweshun?!
Re: Re: "N-power"- i gats questions o! by Brightgem(f): 12:44am On Jun 09, 2016
Good questions o. Na who we go ask.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Job Recruitment At Outreach Women And Children’s Hospitals / The Sun Publishing Limited Is Recruiting / Latest JOBS Around Nigeria September 02, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.