Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,842 members, 7,979,970 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 09:33 PM

Socrates Uduk Celebrates Birthday, Releases New Dazzling Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Socrates Uduk Celebrates Birthday, Releases New Dazzling Pictures (577 Views)

Tboss Dazzling In Pink Off Shoulder Outfit / Toyin Aimakhu Releases New Dazzling Photos Asked Beyonce To Pack Well / Daniella Okeke Marks Birthday With Dazzling Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Socrates Uduk Celebrates Birthday, Releases New Dazzling Pictures by Olamide18: 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Today is the birthday of lawyer, musician, song-writer, dancer and brand model, Socrates Uduk. Socrates Uduk celebrated his birthday with clothes as he is seen on different outfits; casual, legal regalia and corporate outfits.

The Madonna University legendary stage dancer was discovered by award winning comedian, Owen Gee, leading to his becoming a brand model. His song “I Wanna Be Me” became the toast of IC-Cube and was more like the unofficial anthem of IC-Cube, which gave him IC-Cube’s endorsement to sing its official team song “I Am Great”, which was produced by first-rate Nigerian music producer, Fliptyce, producer of Yemi Alade’s “Kissing”, P-Square’s “Chop My Money Ft. Akon”, Oritsefemi’s “Iyawo” etc.
His song “Hurricane” was No. 1 in Radio Rivers 99.1 Radio for weeks. He has worked with award winning musician, Jaywon in his song “Cure My Craze”.

Last month, he performed at the birthday celebration of Lepacious Bose and Owen Gee, where he sang a birthday song for the duo, a song that was well appreciated by the celebrants and the guests.

Socrates Uduk is not all about law and entertainment, he is also an e-commerce bigwig.

He took to his facebook to drop this birthday message:

“He grew up as a child not knowing what he wanted to become in life. He knew he needed to be educated so that any dream he wanted to achieve in the future will not be hampered by a lack of education. So he went on to read law. While reading law at the University, he discovered he had a talent for stage performance. This eventually led to his becoming a stage performer to reckon with. He was motivated by his friend to go into music, a journey that is still on course and a journey which led to his becoming a brand model. He has also become an e-commerce bigwig with his online stores making hundreds of sales on a regular basis. May be he wasn’t supposed to be just one thing, may be he was supposed to be a combination of many things. May be. Just may be. Welcome to the birthday celebration of Socrates Uduk, Socrates as in So-Great-He-Is, with the H silent, Sogreateis. He has not done all this alone. He has been supported, strengthened, motivated by his wonderful family and friends. At this special occasion, he takes out time to tell his dear family and friends, “I Love you”, ”I appreciate you”. Happy birthday to the lawyer, musician, dancer, brand model and e-commerce bigwig. Happy birthday to me.”

Happy birthday Socrates Uduk!

To know more about IC-Cube, visit its website: www.iccube.org

To know more about Socrates Uduk, visit his blog: Socratesuduk..com

Re: Socrates Uduk Celebrates Birthday, Releases New Dazzling Pictures by Tynasparks(f): 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi Stunning In New Photo / See The Latest Celeb To Hit 1 Million Followers On Instagram / Mercy Aigbe Celeberates 1M Followers By Giving Out 50,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.