Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,139 members, 7,880,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Is Better For A Girl To Marry The Man That Loves Her,than Other Way Round - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Better For A Girl To Marry The Man That Loves Her,than Other Way Round (588 Views)

How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) / When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Better For A Girl To Marry The Man That Loves Her,than Other Way Round by Reach87(m): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Many girls will prefer to marry the man that the loved than marrying the man that truly love them,the truth is that when a girl marries the man she love without the man loving her back the way she does for him,the girl is doomed in the relationship.I know that some girls will say that i will make him love me back, or with time he will love me back,that's means it may take months/years before he may reciprocate your love and you will be the only one suffering,and scarifying and trying to please him and to make your relationship works,while the guy will relaxed,because he knew that you love him more than he does and may be after all ur efforts to see that he loves u back or to save your relationship it did not work out that's means that you have wasted your time to make somebody to love you when the don't ,But if a guy truly love you without u loving him that much you will be the one gaining,there is noting he can't do for you to makes u happy and treat you special,regardless of anything
Re: Is Better For A Girl To Marry The Man That Loves Her,than Other Way Round by obiorathesubtle: 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
K
Re: Is Better For A Girl To Marry The Man That Loves Her,than Other Way Round by dollyjoy(f): 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Reach87:
Many girls will prefer to marry the man that the loved than marrying the man that truly love them,the truth is that when a girl marries the man she love without the man loving her back the way she does for him,the girl is doomed in the relationship.I know that some girls will say that i will make him love me back, or with time he will love me back,that's means it may take months/years before he may reciprocate your love and you will be the only one suffering,and scarifying and trying to please him and to make your relationship works,while the guy will relaxed,because he knew that you love him more than he does and may be after all ur efforts to see that he loves u back or to save your relationship it did not work out that's means that you have wasted your time to make somebody to love you when the don't ,But if a guy truly love you without u loving him that much you will be the one gaining,there is noting he can't do for you to makes u happy and treat you special,regardless of anything
Go to bed.
Re: Is Better For A Girl To Marry The Man That Loves Her,than Other Way Round by IRserveMyComent(f): 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dazall!
Re: Is Better For A Girl To Marry The Man That Loves Her,than Other Way Round by Florblu(f): 12:05am On Jun 09, 2016
I no know say op get brain reach this level o... @Op,You wise
Re: Is Better For A Girl To Marry The Man That Loves Her,than Other Way Round by missyge(f): 1:26am On Jun 09, 2016
I will like to marry somebody i love but, I prefer marrying somebody that loves me so much cos il fall in love with him even more dan expected within a short period of time.....

Women tend to fall in love easily than men do...

(1) (Reply)

Forgive Me And Let Peace Prevail / 5 Reasons Women Leave Good Men For No Apparent Reason / Here's What My Friends Say He Fears About Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.