Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,343 members, 7,920,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love (2616 Views)

Is It Really Normal To Be "Scared" Of Falling In Love? / Falling Out Of Love? ?? Please Help Me!! ! / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by Davidolives(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
missyge:
Wat we are saying is, wat made dat person become an ex, how did u stop loving d persn? Is it by just keeping mute and d love jus disappears, or bkos of the distance?
distance she had a weak mind
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by karaka: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by missyge(f): 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

As many as I can. I don't like to be bothered. Although I haven't done that in many years now.
Okay. good
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
I'm similar to you, communication determines my level of interest. The silent treatment doesn't work on me either because 1) I will not chase & 2) Out of sight (no communication) usually means out of mind to me. I will forget about them.

An ex of mine loved to go silent on me for days & sometimes even weeks at a time. Each time he did it, I loved him less & grew more irritated by his behaviour. The last time he did it, he returned after a month. When he contacted me, I tore into him. I gave him a piece of my mind via a hateful 4 page message, then I didn't wait for him to respond, I chewed my sim up to close that communication door forever.
God bless u
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by philybuck(m): 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
**coughs** just passing..
rheether:
Lol! can you introduce me to your ex?
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by hebenezher(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I did ONE TIME during one of his many disappearing acts & to me it felt like he didn't wanna talk. Like he was doing ME a favour *gags* So I knew as I ended that call that I'd never call him again. I'm very easily offended & I tend to take things very personally, so I immediately go on the defensive/offensive when I feel I'm not being treated right. I'm sensitive. Period.
enough of all these your hyping jawe.... you're just feel of ego. Nothing special
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:09am On Jun 11, 2016
hebenezher:
enough of all these your hyping jawe.... you're just feel of ego. Nothing special

Of course! Very egotistic grin In life you get treated how you allow people to treat you. Simple.
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by ShaqFu: 7:19am On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Of course! Very egotistic grin In life you get treated how you allow people to treat you. Simple.
You don't say? Is that why you refuse me the pleasure of 'seeing' you? wink grin
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:25am On Jun 11, 2016
ShaqFu:
You don't say? Is that why you refuse me the pleasure of 'seeing' you? wink grin

LOL, what do you mean?

Btw, it's good to see you off the ring, Muhamad Ali. You & that guy should just get a room tongue I have never seen such a long standing beef between two strangers in my life. Wow. Plus you two can go on & on. Don't you get bored?
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by ShaqFu: 7:31am On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL, what do you mean?
I meant giving you a head. wink LOL.

Btw, it's good to see you off the ring, Muhamad Ali. You & that guy should just get a room tongue I have never seen such a long standing beef between two strangers in my life. Wow. Plus you two can go on & on. Don't you get bored?
You don't say? I never knew you missed me that much punk. A guy is flattered. grin besides, the guy had it coming, his jealousy got the best of him.

Don't you think its foolish for one to come online and try to tarnish the reputation of someone by saying that someone sent him/her threat mails? And when asked to provide evidence of the mail, he/she then decide to take the vagabond way out?.
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by Ishilove: 7:34am On Jun 11, 2016
ShaqFu:

You don't say? I never knew you missed me that much punk. A guy is flattered. grin besides, the guy had it coming, his jealous got the best of him.

Don't you think its foolish for one to come online and try to tarnish the reputation of someone by saying that someone sent him/her threat mails? And when asked to provide evidence of the mail, he/she then decide to take the vagabond way out?.
You mean up till now the person hasn't brought out evidence? shocked
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by ShaqFu: 7:37am On Jun 11, 2016
Ishilove:

You mean up till now the person hasn't brought out evidence? shocked
For where? I believe the evidence is inside the person's soiled and torn boxer shorts. That's if he owns one. grin
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:41am On Jun 11, 2016
ShaqFu:

You don't say? I never knew you missed me that much punk. A guy is flattered. grin besides, the guy had it coming, his jealous got the best of him.

What's the real issue between the two of you? How did it all start? Your dislike for each other is intense.

Most NL people imo are like that. They don't know how to argue their points without insults. That I still don't understand.
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by Ishilove: 7:41am On Jun 11, 2016
ShaqFu:
For where? I believe the evidence is inside the person's soiled and torn boxer shorts. That's if he owns one. grin
That's the height of desperation and whatever team the person represents should come out publicly to distance themselves from that thread and the OP because if such underhand and despicable tactics is being used to promote a candidate, then I will distance myself from such a candidate. It's team mim.zy, right?
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by ShaqFu: 7:50am On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

What's the real issue between the two of you? How did it all start? Your dislike for each other is intense.
Well the deal is, the bloke, or block, is jealous. From his pointless retort, he made it clear my flirting and seducing prowess oppresses him. How else can you attest to the fact that he openly called me a woman chaser? And he even said, a girl sold me out, when all he knows about me is what he sees here. Imagine saying I'm 49 years old. cheesy isn't that a laugh. Lol.

Most NL people imo are like that. They don't know how to argue their points without insults. That I still don't understand.
Well the truth is, when you demand evidence from such nairalanders, insults is what they believe they can use to shot you up.
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by ShaqFu: 7:53am On Jun 11, 2016
Ishilove:

That's the height of desperation and whatever team the person represents should come out publicly to distance themselves from that thread and the OP because if such underhand and despicable tactics is being used to promote a candidate, then I will distance myself from such a candidate. It's team mim.zy, right?
True that! But funny enough the individual the person supports can't even know or understand this.
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:04am On Jun 11, 2016
ShaqFu:
Well the deal is, the bloke, or block, is jealous. From his pointless retort, he made it clear my flirting and seducing prowess oppresses him. How else can you attest to the fact that he openly called me a woman chaser? And he even said, a girl sold me out, when all he knows about me is what he sees here. Imagine saying I'm 49 years old. cheesy isn't that a laugh. Lol.

Well the truth is, when you demand evidence from such nairalanders, insults is what they believe they can use to shot you up.

LOL @ your post. Prowess of seduction you say? Someone is a little full of themselves this morning tongue

Ah man, sometimes all that back & forth is not worth it. So what if he says you're 49? If you know your real age, then what he says is not worth an ounce of energy. But then again, I understand the pull such arguments can have. Catch 22. I'm just glad it's over for now & you're back unscaved, Joey smiley
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by ayokellany: 8:09am On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
I'm similar to you, communication determines my level of interest. The silent treatment doesn't work on me either because 1) I will not chase & 2) Out of sight (no communication) usually means out of mind to me. I will forget about them.

An ex of mine loved to go silent on me for days & sometimes even weeks at a time. Each time he did it, I loved him less & grew more irritated by his behaviour. The last time he did it, he returned after a month. When he contacted me, I tore into him. I gave him a piece of my mind via a hateful 4 page message, then I didn't wait for him to respond, I chewed my sim up to close that communication door forever.

Your palava to deal.

BrideOfDracula:

I've feasted on many sims over the years for similar reasons tongue

You my dear will need roll pack of sim. Na you go tire unless you are not dating naija guys. Staying mute n away is a tool to put a girl in check in Nigeria. Every matured mind knowingly or unknowingly train themselves for it. That's what is called maturity here. No matured guy wants to be all over a girl because they will most likely abuse it.
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by ShaqFu: 8:17am On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LOL @ your post. Prowess of seduction you say? Someone is a little full of themselves this morning tongue
LOL. Oh babe you know I'm so full of you this morning. wink You is the only one who can ever make me dick tick, like the tick of the clock. grin. LOL.

Ah man, sometimes all that back & forth is not worth it. So what if he says you're 49? If you know your real age, then what he says is not worth an ounce of energy. But then again, I understand the pull such arguments can have. Catch 22. I'm just glad it's over for now & you're back unscaved, Joey smiley
Babe, sometimes its worth it, cos some peeps here believe they can shout you down, or insult you down, you just need to let them everybody is stupid_ but not everybody over use it. grin

Him saying I'm 49 and me not saying anything about it, gives room for peeps here to believe I'm 49. I'm sure you know how gullible and susceptible peeps here are?
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:22am On Jun 11, 2016
ShaqFu:
LOL. Oh babe you know I'm so full of you this morning. wink You is the only one who can ever make me dick tick, like the tick of the clock. grin. LOL.

Babe, sometimes its worth it, cos some peeps here believe they can shout you down, or insult you down, you just need to let them everybody is stupid_ but not everybody over use it. grin

Him saying I'm 49 and me not saying anything about it, gives room for peeps here to believe I'm 49. I'm sure you know how gullible and susceptible peeps here are?

Yeah, I get it. So, are you really 49? tongue grin
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by ShaqFu: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yeah, I get it. So, are you really 49? tongue grin

Shhh that's a private matter I'll tell you when I'm nibbling your ear. wink

Muah.
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2016
ShaqFu:
Shhh that's a private matter I'll tell you when I'm nibbling your ear. wink

Muah.

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by olac21(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2016
This thread has been derailed to the last point!lol
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by hebenezher(m): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

yap. Ego includes living too much in your head, which marks another road to depression.
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:13am On Jun 11, 2016
hebenezher:
yap. Ego includes living too much in your head, which marks another road to depression.

Huh?

Anyway, they've got happy pills now, so depression is no longer a life sentence.
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by hebenezher(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Huh?

Anyway, they've got happy pills now, so depression is no longer a life sentence.
still on still. Ego still has it negative impart. And believe me, you're very sensitive to critics. Thinking about what might think or say about you. But with your write ups, seems you've grown out of it.
Re: What Is Your Best Way Of Falling Out Of Love by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2016
hebenezher:
still on still. Ego still has it negative impart. And believe me, you're very sensitive to critics. Thinking about what might think or say about you. But with your write ups, seems you've grown out of it.

LOL. TBH, I couldn't care less what others say or think about me. The only time I do care is when they matter. Even then my care has its limits because I can be very set in my own ways. I'm stubborn. I have my own faults as a human, I'm not perfect. And yes, I am working on the most destructive bits of my personality. But hardwired defenses are hard to break. One day at a time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Side Effect Of Not Having Sex? / Whose Boo Is This??? Come And Take Your Man O. / Young Lady Made Video Of Herself Kissing Her Old Hausa Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.