Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:50 AM

Best Of Sex I Have Ever Had With My Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Of Sex I Have Ever Had With My Husband (1984 Views)

'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Sex I Have Ever Had With My Husband by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 09, 2016
I was aching for my husband all afternoon at work. As I pulled into the driveway I had already decided to attack him in the bedroom and give it to him the way he wants it . I was a little unsure of how it would turn out: my husband makes love crock pot style, he has a low drive and we had JUST had sex twice 4 days ago. I came through the door, did not even greet the dogs (sorry guys!) and met my husband at the door to our bedroom.

I picked him up and kissed his face, lips and neck as I tackled him to the bed. When he could get a word in edge wise he reminded me that he was tired. “I am sorry honey there is no vacancy,” he meant, referring to busy period. But I did not let up. I know he won’t do intercourse while he is tired, but I needed him. He half heartedly protested:

“We have to be at your cousin’s house soon and we still need to pack for this weekend!” But his body did not resist and he began touching my breast: unbuttoning my shirt and squeezing my pussy through my slacks. I started to pull up his shirt, but he stopped me: “I’d like to stay dressed. Can you help me take off your shirt?” I did, very quickly and before I knew it, I was completely naked, straddling him, kissing him as i finger my pussy with one hand and tickled my cit! and sweet spot (right behind the nuts, but before the anus) with the other. “Get something so I do not get messy!”

He laughed as I moaned and writhed above him. Instantly I went to our dirty shelf and fetched “The Black Towel” which is used exclusively for cleaning up cum. I was back on top of him without losing a beat. Before cumming, my nuts jump up – even with my shaft instead of hanging down. When they did this, my husband pulled the towel up over his face as He shot load after load of cum across the towel covering my body.I will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/best-of-sex-i-have-ever-had-with-my.html

(1) (Reply)

Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom / Drama As College Student Faints During Sex Marathon With Girlfriend…see Details / Women Pose Unclad To Protest Facebook Rules- See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.