Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,385 members, 7,978,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:01 PM

Advice For Young Lovers Who Are Having Sex For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For Young Lovers Who Are Having Sex For The First Time (1356 Views)

Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street / My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. / When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Young Lovers Who Are Having Sex For The First Time by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 09, 2016
For those who are having first time sex kindly read my advice. First of all make sure you are 18 and also your girlfriend is also 18 I say so to avoid breaking laws. Second both of you must have been dating for like two months and always talk about everything. You both must try as possible as you can to be open to each other and can talk about everything!

Never shy to each other –For your first time, you both may have to try and used a condom. Though for some they may had to change it like 3 times reason being she may feel dry and very painful. So you may have to kept changing the condom, though it may still hurt.

At this point both of you should try to change the position, once this is done the man will start to feel good, but it may still be hurting the girl too much, ask your man to take his penis out and try again next time. Please make sure you both love each other, I say so because if the guy in question doesn't love you believe me he will care less of how you feel. With this i believe none of you will ever regrets about your choice because you both love each other.

Please don’t do it because your boyfriend or girlfriend tell you to, do it when you both ready and always use a condom!! What we say: I will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the remaining parts but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/simple-advice-for-young-lovers-who-are.html

Re: Advice For Young Lovers Who Are Having Sex For The First Time by marwanafrica: 5:44am On Jun 09, 2016
You need marriage? What rubish you as a lady advertising illegal sex
Re: Advice For Young Lovers Who Are Having Sex For The First Time by NevetsIbot(m): 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
warrisdis

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask A Nigerian Girl Out: 6 Hilarious Men's Ploys / . / These Are What Happens When Your Relationship Clocks 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.