Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (822734 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by JB7: 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2008
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 12:52pm On Mar 27, 2008
you are welcome
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Ola007(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2008
@omoba3
Please no forget me a well.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by igbanbajo(m): 12:56pm On Mar 27, 2008
Most members have been carried away by omoba3 goodies that nobody has cared to reply my post. Re-presented below:

As the bears are packing their bags and baggage ready for departure to give the bulls a spacious space to do their thing I'm arranging a long gun margin to shoot some stocks listed below:

CONTINSURE
EKOCORP
ROYALEX
NEM
MBENEFIT

All, kindly arrange them in the order in which you would shoot (assuming you were in my shoes) and the weight (in %) you would attach to each.

Learner.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by mastermove: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2008
Omoba Aktop
pls send the info to me too --omorogun at hotmail co uk
thanx
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Achika(f): 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2008
ABEG aktopgun, SINCE OMOBA'S BOX WILL BOMBARDED WITH EMAILS, ABEG NO VEX SEND ME THE GIST AT lca 2000 underscore nl @yahoo .com.

Thanks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Achika(f): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2008
OMOBA,

I CAN SEE YOU ARE ONLINE ABEG SEND ME THE GIST AT lca 2000 underscore nl @yahoo .com.

Thanks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by smallest(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2008
What happens to investors in Afroil & Capoil?

The shares of AFROIL and CAPOIL were today placed on full Suspension with regard to the directive of the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) late last week.

You will recall that subsequent to the order, last week by SEC, the NSE seeming appeared to disagree on the suspension placed on the two stocks following the result of an investigation by SEC into their performance and the movement in their share prices.

After the announcement of the suspension last week, there was trading on the two stocks and when the market reopened on Tuesday as stockbrokers continued to trade on the stocks.

For instance, 1.233 million units of Afroil Plc valued at N28.3 million changed hands on tuesday in 157 deals, while Capital Oil Plc sold 2.1 million shares worth N31.44 million in 86 deals.

It is our hope that further investigations into the facts surrounding these companies is conducted and made public.

One question though that remains unanswered is that what happens to investors in one of the companies now found to have been wound up long ago, without financial returns and was left on the list (with denials as to allegations that the company was no longer in operations).

This is one question the SEC and NSE must close ranks to explain to help retore confidence in the market and the regulators ability to provide safety nets for investors.

Copyright 2008 Proshare Limited. All Rights Reserved
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2008
Achika your mail no gree go.

igbanbajo: wetin be your mail? 2 get ansa

Ever1else gat mail
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 1:12pm On Mar 27, 2008
E be like say we dey do IPO of email addresses. See as silent readers just pop out of nowhere. Now that you have identified yourself, the news is that you will now be charged N100 for every page you read.

Dont run away o!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2008
Achika: u gat mail

loma:

E be like say we dey do IPO of email addresses. See as silent readers just pop out of nowhere. Now that you have identified yourself, the news is that you will now be charged N100 for every page you read.

Dont run away o!

I 2nd the motion
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aniffy4eva(m): 1:14pm On Mar 27, 2008
loma:

Dont run away o!

Thank God say i no kuku dey read. . .  grin cool
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ginksy(m): 1:15pm On Mar 27, 2008
Omoba I take God beg u pass me not by, kingxtower at yahoo dot com
Thanx a plenty!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by sdeck: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2008
@Omoba
Thanks

@Samstone
Please let us carry that message aloft. It is just not accepatble that somebody will say every Nigerian is corrupt whether educated or not. It is statistically inaccurate and fraudulent (corrupt)! And Nigerians like to support every black person everywhere even without asking if they are friends or foes. Even the 2 people you mentioned have previously benefited from this largeness of heart. We should speak up!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by dstar3: 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2008
omoba

Ps no forget me freshstar17@yahoo.com.

Tanx
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Achika(f): 1:19pm On Mar 27, 2008
Omoba3:

Achika: u gat mail

I 2nd the motion

THANKS A LOT. GOT IT,I NO BE SILENT READER I POST WHENEVER I GET GIST.

SO WE CAN'T EVEN SEND ATTACHMENT AGAIN AS WELL, NA WA O!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by hardMoney: 1:22pm On Mar 27, 2008
@omoba
I beg no forget your brother o.  Please email the thing to me at ymenow99@yahoo.com.  I congratulate you for your kindness and dedication to replying all these emails.  Bravo!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2008
Every1 gat mail
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Ajirobaogo: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2008
Omoba this na my email kay_hidee@yahoo.com, pls dont let this info pass me by. thanks.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2008
msg snt
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by gbajesu: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2008
Omoba
haba bros u never send my own oooooo! abi u know see my request before? my mail na
tank u gannnnnnn grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2008
sent
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by enurayce: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2008
omoba

Ps no forget me enurayce at yahoo dot com.

Tanx

I dey wait ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wick: 1:45pm On Mar 27, 2008
deleted
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by iyken(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2008
@ omoba,

me 2 grin  b underscore okoyomoat yahoodotcom.

All dem silent readers are criping out from dem hideouts

Any one pondering what am pondering? Consistent 5% gain for the 7th week NIGROPES. Heard some new investors on the prowl.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by enurayce: 1:50pm On Mar 27, 2008
who has got omoba's mail?

Ps no forget me enurayce at yahoo dot com.

Tanx

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by dstar3: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2008
omoba,
ve gotten it.
Tanx
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by enurayce: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2008
d.star,

pls send it to me naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ps no forget  me enurayce at yahoo dot com.

Tanx

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Omoba3(m): 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2008
u all gat mail
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by gbajesu: 1:55pm On Mar 27, 2008
oba pikin (omoba)
na u biko!
i getted it,NO
i getting it, NO
i gotten it, NO
abeg i don get am
English no be by force wink
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2008
Omoba. Na u fit!  Who heard of the son of the ruler being tried for treasonable--------
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by legez(m): 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2008
@omoba

Please send info to orcl_dba2000 at yahoo dot com

Godbless

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.