Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,785 members, 7,882,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (823110 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by enurayce: 7:09pm On Oct 09, 2007
Easimoni,temmie 10,wanajo and @ All
which 5 stocks below N4 will u reccomend for an immediate buy.Pls all reply b4 i make any decison

which 5 stocks below N4 will u reccomend for an immediate buy.Pls all reply b4 i make any decison

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by easimoni(m): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2007
enurayce:

which 5 stocks below N4 will u reccomend for an immediate buy.Please all reply before i make any decison

There is no reason to believe that stocks below N4 will present the best opportunities. The only stock in my portfolio below your cut-off is Mutual Benefits Assurance

BTW, no need to post your question on both threads. It only makes things harder to follow.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by whitelexi(m): 8:08pm On Oct 09, 2007
easimoni:

There is no reason to believe that stocks below N4 will present the best opportunities. The only stock in my portfolio below your cut-off is Mutual Benefits Assurance

BTW, no need to post your question on both threads. It only makes things harder to follow.

Mbenefit is dropping and so are almost all shares in the insurance sector, does this have anything to do with their reserve funds that were not released??
I asked this question yesterday, but it just got worse today, is this a good time to sell at a loss and wait until the price gets to rock bottom?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by alliednetw(m): 9:00pm On Oct 09, 2007
I think that with the current EPS of insurance companies,NEM and LASACO are becoming increasingly cheap
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by spicie: 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2007
Plz gurus i need ur speculations. After loosing about 5m between Nospetco, Treasuline nd wealth solution. I bought the followin shares. Dangote flour 55,000 units at 15N, WAPCO 6,500 units at 61.20k. this is secondary market, Nahco 7,100 units 17.50k. First bank 3000 units at 33. Japoul 100,000 units at 3.89k. Fidelity 72,500 units at 8N. Ibtc ethical found 315,789, Units at 1.90k can i recorver my atleast fifty % of my lost. And step should i suppose to take next. I need ur speculations. Thanks
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Temmie10(m): 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2007
@shigidi
Access is looking good. granted.
You'd do well to ask, why is there so much selling pressure on the stock just after the ts has been lifted though?

@whitelexi
what insurance stocks are u holding? what price did you buy them. That sector is not as general as it looks.

@alliednetw
the price of lasaco has been trading in the same range for about 5 months now.
So i dun subscribe to the gist that its becoming cheaper. There's not much new happening to lasaco.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by jehosaphat: 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2007
Guys,
Does anyone have a specific contact email address or phone number of a Vetiva account management personnel? I sent them an email at info@vetiva.com but no reply, How Do I open an account from outside Nigeria otherwise angry angry[size=8pt] I need help people, no ignore me abeg[/size]
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by jehosaphat: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2007
@ Temmie 10 and Shigidi
Access seems to have run out of steam so suddenly, failing to make the daily 5%, whence cometh the positive outlook? Is there something I am missing?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by kowen555(m): 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2007
Hey all, and a special salute to all the  connoisseurs in the house.
I am new to the forum so forgive me if my question has been previously covered.
I hear that Japauloil has plans to establish new business units in other African countries, has any one else heard the same and if so perhaps you know more than me and could share more info, as i am trying to determine my entry level.
Thanks
''ONWARD AND UPWARD''
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 5:32am On Oct 10, 2007
Temmie10:

@shigidi
Access is looking good. granted.
You'd do well to ask, why is there so much selling pressure on the stock just after the ts has been lifted though?

@whitelexi
what insurance stocks are u holding? what price did you buy them. That sector is not as general as it looks.

@alliednetw
the price of lasaco has been trading in the same range for about 5 months now.
So i dun subscribe to the gist that its becoming cheaper. There's not much new happening to lasaco.

I suppose peeps are taking profit and it probably will dip a little when all those who bought into the PO get their certs verified and the market gets flooded with Access shares to lock in their profits
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 5:40am On Oct 10, 2007
@shigidi

I have been following 'events' with WEMA and the shares are being traded millions on a daily basis on the NSE for the last one -and a half weeks and the share price is dipping. If you cash out now and results look good guess what happens to the share price so i'm holding fire for now and hope my liver can hold till i get a clear picture which direction they are taking the bank viz-a-viz results and forward plans

Things seem to be in state of paralysis and that's a big shame
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2007
alliednetw:

I think that with the current EPS of insurance companies,NEM and LASACO are becoming increasingly cheap

How did you arrive at the EPS of NEM Have you factored in the newly listed shares from the rights issue? Are you aware of the merger with Vigilante? Hope you factored in the shares that will be issued to the Vigilante shareholders to consumate the mergers.

All those insurance companies are clowns. The regulators also are useless. With banks, you get teh scheme of merger arrangement. For insurance companies, everything is done in secret. No info, nothing!!!!!

As per the fund kept with CBN, can someone confirm how much this is? Last I heard was that 10% of the sharehoders fund should be kept in an escrow account with CBN. 10% is not that big to change the fortunes of those companies drastically.

Except you have big liver, be very very careful with insurance companies!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2007
spicie:

Please gurus i need your speculations. After loosing about 5m between Nospetco, Treasuline nd wealth solution. I bought the followin shares. Dangote flour 55,000 units at 15N, WAPCO 6,500 units at 61.20k. this is secondary market, Nahco 7,100 units 17.50k. First bank 3000 units at 33. Japoul 100,000 units at 3.89k. Fidelity 72,500 units at 8N. Ibtc ethical found 315,789, Units at 1.90k can i recorver my atleast fifty % of my lost. And step should i suppose to take next. I need your speculations. Thanks

If indeed you lost so much money in your previous investment, then you need to take a step back and understand the risk reward matrix!

I am surprised that you still want to SPECULATE in the capital market. Why don't you take positions with the Long Term in view. Chances of making a loss increases with a reduction in the time you plan to spend in the market. Just watchout!!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 7:34am On Oct 10, 2007
LondonCool:

I have been using AFRINVEST W.A since when they were formerly known as SECTRUST. I have an online account with them which is still active, they helped to send my share certs for verification and obtained a CSCS account for me. I make monthly SWIFT transfers to them to fund my account. I only call them for execution of transactions and I don't take advice from my Account Manager as I am the Funds Manager o my own portfolio. They have lots of clients and you need to pester your account manager with emails to get any attention, but they get they job done though.

For old clients, the online access is active but the data is not always correct. For new clients, they are not providing online access except it changed just last week.

Since the merger/acquisition with Afrinvest, their stockbroking performnace has dropped. They seem to focus on other areas now.

Your account officer also matters. Right now, Bisi is one of teh best. Susan is also not doing badly. Will stay away from Dolapo though!!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 7:40am On Oct 10, 2007
Shigidi, like I've always said, WEMA is not meant for the lilly livered.

If the profit forecast is not met, you are toast.

If the forecast is met, then you don 'hammer' be that.

Based on your risk appetite, you can make up your mind.

If the price drops below 9.00 next week, I will be picking up some. Selling Oceanic to pick up Wema or Diamond.

How did you not make money in NOSPETCO? Were you part of the last joiners??
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 7:59am On Oct 10, 2007
wanaj0:

Shigidi, like I've always said, WEMA is not meant for the lilly livered.

If the profit forecast is not met, you are toast.

If the forecast is met, then you don 'hammer' be that.

Based on your risk appetite, you can make up your mind.

If the price drops below 9.00 next week, I will be picking up some. Selling Oceanic to pick up Wema or Diamond.

How did you not make money in NOSPETCO? Were you part of the last joiners??
If price drops below and you can bet that is inevitable the share has been on net offer for a few sessions now with millions changing ownership so that might be a BUY signal but if profit forecasts are not met then your guess is as good as mine. That would one of the fastest a share has dropped its price and i dont want to contemplate the scenario that will unfold with all the paralysing delays in releasing results and all.
They had better come good!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by blablabla(m): 8:12am On Oct 10, 2007
A very big thank you to all the ogas in this house, who have done better than my yeye stockbroker, God will bless all of you.

Please can anyone give me any info on Nestle? Whats the outlook for them, am sure there won't be any bonuses this year but any chance of good capital appreciation in the next 6 to 8 months?

After the scandal at Cadbury, it looks attractive at below 35, but is there really anything to work on with this firm? Looks juicy to me at below 35, but it's all based on their pedigree before the scandal, any good thing in the offing for this one?

What's this story about berger paints and CAPL merging, if it is true, will it make berger a good buy at below 8 naira? If it is not, should I still buy berger at below 8 naira.

Whats the likely best price NGC can do in the next 6 to 8 months?

Thanks to you all in advance
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by whitelexi(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2007
Temmie10:

@whitelexi

I've got almost all of them oh, but these two are the bulk quantities i've got, and they're the ones giving me a small headache right now. I've got 205k units when both are combined:

Aiico @ 2.95
Mbenefit @ 3.25

I've also got crusader and Lasaco, but those dont bother me much.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by samstone4(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2007
@all nairalanders

Asked for information about Thomas Wyatt before but no feedback.
Does anybody know anything about it?
The company was moribund for years but some core investors took position early this year and now there is technical suspension for a rights issue.
Does anyone know what is happening and have any advice?
cool cool
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Temmie10(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2007
@whitelexi
You bought aiico at 2.95, so no reason to fear (except you want to take profit and buy something else).
MBenefit at 3.25 should not give you sleepless nights.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2007
samstone4:

@all nairalanders

Asked for information about Thomas Wyatt before but no feedback.
Does anybody know anything about it?
The company was moribund for years but some core investors took position early this year and now there is technical suspension for a rights issue.
Does anyone know what is happening and have any advice?
cool cool

Thomas Wyatt will be doing a rights issue. They've pumped up the price in readiness for that. I suspect an public offer will be done after the rights. Yet to see what plan they have for the company.

Not a liquid stock. Placed order for them but no show.

Watchout also for Transexpress. There is a rights issue also in the offing!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2007
Anyone with info on WAPIC?

Authorised share capital N3.5bn. Paid up as at Feb 2007 was N500m which translates to 1Bn outstanding shares. PAT for full year Feb 2007 was N700m which translates to an EPS of 70k. For a share whose price is less than 7.00 that is a PE <10.00. Except they've added new shares, that looks quite attractive.

Does anyone has more info??
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2007
Temmie10:

@whitelexi
You bought aiico at 2.95, so no reason to fear (except you want to take profit and buy something else).
MBenefit at 3.25 should not give you sleepless nights.

Will be so worried about AIICO!!! Now they've merged with NFI and Lamda insurance. How many oustanding shares do they now have? Not sure earnings will be able to sustain such bloated oustanding shares.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2007
In my personal opinion, there is nothing wrong with the insurance stocks.  The next direction for investors is the insurance sector. Once the ongoing consolidation is concluded you will be surprised that no fewer than 6 or more of the insurance stocks will do well above N6.  Some will even cross the N10 mark.

It is true that many prices got shot up due to the bull trend during the 1st half of 2007.  The recapitalization cannot fail, it may only be delayed.  Efforts are being made to streamline matters in the sector.  Not only the insurance sector, even the NSE itself have unreliable data of most if not all the companies listed on the Exchange.  One way to get something close to the correct data is to follow the infos as they are given by notable broking firms like Meristem, Afrinvest, CSL, BGL, MBC etc.  Compare the figures and you know how to strike the balance.

If you want to make above 50% returns, the insurance sector currently holds the dice.
Below is the record I have personally gathered from reliable sources of the performances of the following insurance stocks so far:

INSURANCE STOCK  HALF YEAR RESULT   SHARES OUTSTANDING
Crusader                 593.2m                     3.3billion
NEM Insurance        213.8m                      6.2bn
CUSTODIAN             435.83m                    4billion
Standard Alliance     301.94m                   3.5bn
Mutual Benefit          449.51m                   5.9bn
Law Union                274m                        3.5bn
AIICO                        82m (3months)        1.7bn (Dont have the latest of its merger with NFI)
Sovereign Trust        222m                        3.5bn
Lasaco                     506m                         7.4bn
Cornerstone            276.3m                      5.1bn  (Don't have the latest)
Unic                          82.9m (3 months)     2.6bn
Wapic                       No result so far         4.2bn  (Year end is now December instead Feb)
Prestige                    242m                        1.7bn
Staco                         301.1m                    4.8bn
Niger Insurance         218.1m                    4bn

The above are my only favorite insurance companies and I have been following information about them since February when the recapitalization exercise commenced.  What they are saying is that the release of the fund in the Excrow CBN will contribute greatly to their performance, and many of them are hinging their performance on that, and also very anxious about the conclusion of the recapitalization.  The govt is not being taking the matter lightly too.  The implications of a failed recapitalization exercise is grave, everyone will agree.

It is pretty interesting to note that NEM, CRUSADER, NIGER INSURANCE, CUSTODIAN AND ALLIED, CORNERSTONE, STANDARD ALLIANCE, PRESTIGE, LAW UNION, SOVEREIGN TRUST, LASACO, each made no less than 1billion Naira Turnoever in just 6 months as per their results this year. Mutual Benefit though made 957.71m, yet recorded fantastic PAT of over 200% compared to their last year performance.  And so it is with most of the ones above, they all recorded more 200% and are strategically putting in place for a proper take off to participate in big ticket jobs.  Wapic is aggressive rebranding, with prospect to open new branches outside the shores of Nigeria BEFORE DECEMBER.  Since they have shifted their End of year to December from February, they will most likely release only a 9 month result this year.  Mutual Benefit seems to be poised to reward sharesholders with both interim and final dividends.  Staco though made only a little above half a billion Naira in their half year result, but their PAT grew to 301.1m in just six months.

For fear the capitalization result is not out, many are selling, but courageous ones are busily averaging their buy prices to offload to them in 6 - 9 months! grin

Additionally, the Local Content policy of the govt in the Oil and Gas sector is greatly in favour of the indigenous insurance companies, hence they are anxious to have their fund released to them to participate in bigger ticket projects.  The sector will sure boom in the short to medium term not minding our pace of industrial growth.

Since May, I have turned my face against the banking sector as I have made tremendous gains out of it, my outlook now is on the insurance sector, hence I have been somewhat diligent in following the news as they come.

All the gurus in this site are doing a great job of self sacrificing for their fellow brothers.  I know many of you gurus are outside the shores of Nigeria and yet you have been so helpful.

The information above are for you to verify, you are not bound to take your decision by it, not until you have done your own ANALYSIS.  Like easimoni, Wanajo, Roughcut etc have said, a long term outlook at the market is more beneficial than the way most of us try to make the stock market work in a matter of days or weeks.  

This is my 2kobo contribution.
Regards
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MyPeace(f): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2007
Wanaj0, l fear you ooooooooo shocked shocked

how did you know that transexpress wants to do a right issue? Infact l am shocked - l work with the company.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2007
MyPeace:

Wanaj0, l fear you ooooooooo shocked shocked

how did you know that transexpress wants to do a right issue? Infact l am shocked - l work with the company.

You fit help me buy some transexpress shares Even if na only 10units so that I can qualify for the rights!!!! Na God I take beg you. Should I send you an e-mail!!!!!!!

I think CSL is the broker/registrar to Trans Express. Kindly help out!!!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2007
Mr. Risky:

In my personal opinion, there is nothing wrong with the insurance stocks. The next direction for investors is the insurance sector. Once the ongoing consolidation is concluded you will be surprised that no fewer than 6 or more of the insurance stocks will do well above N6. Some will even cross the N10 mark.

It is true that many prices got shot up due to the bull trend during the 1st half of 2007. The recapitalization cannot fail, it may only be delayed. Efforts are being made to streamline matters in the sector. Not only the insurance sector, even the NSE itself have unreliable data of most if not all the companies listed on the Exchange. One way to get something close to the correct data is to follow the infos as they are given by notable broking firms like Meristem, Afrinvest, CSL, BGL, MBC etc. Compare the figures and you know how to strike the balance.

If you want to make above 50% returns, the insurance sector currently holds the dice.
Below is the record I have personally gathered from reliable sources of the performances of the following insurance stocks so far:

INSURANCE STOCK HALF YEAR RESULT SHARES OUTSTANDING
Crusader 593.2m 3.3billion
NEM Insurance 213.8m 6.2bn
CUSTODIAN 435.83m 4billion
Standard Alliance 301.94m 3.5bn
Mutual Benefit 449.51m 5.9bn
Law Union 274m 3.5bn
AIICO 82m (3months) 1.7bn (Dont have the latest of its merger with NFI)
Sovereign Trust 222m 3.5bn
Lasaco 506m 7.4bn
Cornerstone 276.3m 5.1bn (Don't have the latest)
Unic 82.9m (3 months) 2.6bn
Wapic No result so far 4.2bn (Year end is now December instead Feb)
Prestige 242m 1.7bn
Staco 301.1m 4.8bn
Niger Insurance 218.1m 4bn

The above are my only favorite insurance companies and I have been following information about them since February when the recapitalization exercise commenced. What they are saying is that the release of the fund in the Excrow CBN will contribute greatly to their performance, and many of them are hinging their performance on that, and also very anxious about the conclusion of the recapitalization. The govt is not being taking the matter lightly too. The implications of a failed recapitalization exercise is grave, everyone will agree.

It is pretty interesting to note that NEM, CRUSADER, NIGER INSURANCE, CUSTODIAN AND ALLIED, CORNERSTONE, STANDARD ALLIANCE, PRESTIGE, LAW UNION, SOVEREIGN TRUST, LASACO, each made no less than 1billion Naira Turnoever in just 6 months as per their results this year. Mutual Benefit though made 957.71m, yet recorded fantastic PAT of over 200% compared to their last year performance. And so it is with most of the ones above, they all recorded more 200% and are strategically putting in place for a proper take off to participate in big ticket jobs. Wapic is aggressive rebranding, with prospect to open new branches outside the shores of Nigeria BEFORE DECEMBER. Since they have shifted their End of year to December from February, they will most likely release only a 9 month result this year. Mutual Benefit seems to be poised to reward sharesholders with both interim and final dividends. Staco though made only a little above half a billion Naira in their half year result, but their PAT grew to 301.1m in just six months.

For fear the capitalization result is not out, many are selling, but courageous ones are busily averaging their buy prices to offload to them in 6 - 9 months! grin

Additionally, the Local Content policy of the govt in the Oil and Gas sector is greatly in favour of the indigenous insurance companies, hence they are anxious to have their fund released to them to participate in bigger ticket projects. The sector will sure boom in the short to medium term not minding our pace of industrial growth.

Since May, I have turned my face against the banking sector as I have made tremendous gains out of it, my outlook now is on the insurance sector, hence I have been somewhat diligent in following the news as they come.

All the gurus in this site are doing a great job of self sacrificing for their fellow brothers. I know many of you gurus are outside the shores of Nigeria and yet you have been so helpful.

The information above are for you to verify, you are not bound to take your decision by it, not until you have done your own ANALYSIS. Like easimoni, Wanajo, Roughcut etc have said, a long term outlook at the market is more beneficial than the way most of us try to make the stock market work in a matter of days or weeks.

This is my 2kobo contribution.
Regards

Thanks for the info. That's what I was looking for all this while.

Your figures if correct did not paint an interesting outlook in the short term. I however tend to trust your figures.

Looking at those figures, you can see that the EPS of those companies are not really attractive when you look at their prices. Assuming that the full year result will be double that of half year, Crusader will ahve the highest forward EPS @ 0.36. Using a PE of 20, then you are talking about a price of 7.2. And PE of 20 for insurance companies is quite optimistic!!!!!

Custodian allied may be worth looking at also. For the rest, they are currently OVER VALUED. Most of them should be in the 3.00 - 4.00.

Yes the opportunities are there especially in Life insurance. Also for non life, the oil and marine industry presents great opportunities. However, there is still along way to go.

On the recapitalisation, the case will be in court for a long time. A lot of cutting of corners. A lot of under the table dealings. A lot of sharp practices. I fear for those that bought the Globe Re private placement! They might have bought into a dead company!!!!

Let everybody shine their eye well well!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Temmie10(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2007
wanaj0:

Anyone with info on WAPIC?

Authorised share capital N3.5bn. Paid up as at Feb 2007 was N500m which translates to 1Bn outstanding shares. PAT for full year Feb 2007 was N700m which translates to an EPS of 70k. For a share whose price is less than 7.00 that is a PE <10.00. Except they've added new shares, that looks quite attractive.

Does anyone has more info??
Wapic is looking good not because of their eps but more because of the alliance with intercontinental bank and industry leadership, as well as profit margins.
wapic does not have 1 billion shares. they have grown their shares astronomically like most of their contemporaries out there. there is no insurance company on the nse with a pe of less than 10 currently (new results might prove otherwise), not in Nigeria currently.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2007
Temmie10:

Wapic is looking good not because of their eps but more because of the alliance with intercontinental bank and industry leadership, as well as profit margins.
wapic does not have 1 billion shares. they have grown their shares astronomically like most of their contemporaries out there. there is no insurance company on the nse with a pe of less than 10 currently (new results might prove otherwise), not in Nigeria currently.

WAPIC has always had an alliance with Intercontinental since Inter bought into them some years ago.

The audited financial statement for year ending Feb 2007 shows that they have 1Bn shares. Definitely, they've added more shares since then. That's what I was looking for.

From the figures posted by Risky, most of the Insurance companies are already fairly/over valued even based on forward EPS. That to me shows that the over bloated issued shares will be a problem. Note also that teh insurance companies are not used to declaring 'fantastic' dividends to shareholders. No reason to fall for the hype.

It is an industry that should do well. I however think that this is already factored into the prices of most of those companies.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Flighthood: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2007
Please I need help with a stockbroker here in warri, delta state who won't mind dealing with someone like me that doesn't earn much. I can put in 10,000 to 15,000 naira monthly.

Most brokers want to deal with people who have large sum of money.

My email is akintools@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Temmie10(m): 11:05am On Oct 10, 2007
wanaj0:

WAPIC has always had an alliance with Intercontinental since Inter bought into them some years ago.

The audited financial statement for year ending Feb 2007 shows that they have 1Bn shares. Definitely, they've added more shares since then.
Its a con job being spinned by many companies on the exchange.
wapic did a public offer and rights issue totalling 1.25 billion shares in the same year they issued the audited statement you are talking about.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MyPeace(f): 11:21am On Oct 10, 2007
Wanajo, lts not posible. Every shareholder is holding on to the shares for now. l dont even have any of it and wished to have.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.