Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,126 members, 7,916,307 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:04 PM

Searching For An Education Sponser - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Searching For An Education Sponser (371 Views)

Searching For Off-campus Hostels In Nigeria? 10 Factors To Consider / How Do One Analyze An Education Science Project With 2 Questionnaire / Chief Awolowo's Letter To Chief Odutola Requesting For An Education Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Searching For An Education Sponser by Emmanuellubega(m): 8:14am On Jun 09, 2016
hii everyone,
my name is Emmanuel lubega and am studying from uganda. am currently in senior four and am 17 years. I want to continue with my studies but I can no longer get fees for my studies. if anyone can help me and get me atleast any one to sponser my studies for now and if God wishes and I finish my studies, I promise to find away of extending my gratitudes to him or her. I am humbly requesting any one out there to help me because am really badly off yet i would like to continue studying because am sure I can perform to my expectations. for anyone who can help me you can reach me on my email: emmydedon2@gmail.com and my phone number 0759121816. thanks to u all and I pray that i get someone to answer myprayers.

your sinciery,

Emmanuellubega

Uganda

(1) (Reply)

Uniben Post Utme Application Form For 2016/2017 Is Out / Sap Videos / School Of Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.