Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,119 members, 7,880,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:13 PM

#reviewnaija Ecobank, Ojuelegba Rates 8/10 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / #reviewnaija Ecobank, Ojuelegba Rates 8/10 (354 Views)

Ecobank Recruitment / Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program / A Married Ecobank Female Staff Impregnated By Her Ecobank Boss In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#reviewnaija Ecobank, Ojuelegba Rates 8/10 by cashmoneyego: 9:42am On Jun 09, 2016
Ecobank Nigeria
32 Ojuelegba Rd, Lagos. Nigeria

I had to cash a cheque recently and it was an Ecobank cheque. There is no Ecobank on my campus (Medilag) so I had to go the nearest branch which is in Ojuelegba.
On entering the bank, the security guard was really polite and nice. There is ample parking space, and I didn’t notice street parking.

Before entering the banking hall, I had to keep my bag in a locker because I had metallic items inside. The banking hall is very big and there were 2 attendants available. The hall smelt of paint when I visited (apparently they’d just renovated).

Anyways, it took approximately 30 minutes for my cheque to be cashed. There was no queue, and the attendant tried to be fast but didn’t quite achieve this (probably network wahala).
My attendant was okay, he wasn’t rude or friendly, just really professional.

I rate my experience an 8/10 with my best memory being how nice the security guard was.
http://www.reviewnaija.com/ecobank-ojuelegba/

(1) (Reply)

Reach For Help. / VIDEO: Will Don Jazzy Make A Good Daddy As He Rocks A Crying Baby / Why You Must Use Good Cameras For Your Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.