Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,047 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:14 PM

Fathia Balogun Goes Bald Again For New Movie (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fathia Balogun Goes Bald Again For New Movie (photos) (1096 Views)

Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) / E-money Goes Bald In New Photos / E-money Goes Bald As He Celebrates Fathers Day - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fathia Balogun Goes Bald Again For New Movie (photos) by famobaba(m): 9:48am On Jun 09, 2016
Coming 15 years after she went bald in her movie, Makomi, Nollywood screen diva, Fathia Balogun has done it again in a new title ‘Shola Arikusa’.
The light skinned actress and proud mother of two is not relenting in bringing out the best of character in her.
When asked her decision to go bald again, she said ‘ when I was approached by the director that my role will require me to scrap off my hair totally, I did not think about it twice before I scummed to playing the role since it’s what I have done before. Am a trained actor who can interpret roles and that I am doing on this project too.

Read more at http://expressng.com/2016/06/fathia-balogun-goes-bald-again-for-new-movie-photos/#aQ4dg3MZzp1gr4ac.99

cc lalasticlala

Re: Fathia Balogun Goes Bald Again For New Movie (photos) by iamsea(m): 10:02am On Jun 09, 2016
Bleep! I want to believe she allowed this wicked act to be done to her head for some big pay cheque... Cuz if not, then she must be foolish with the way her head looks
Re: Fathia Balogun Goes Bald Again For New Movie (photos) by karrengold(f): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2016
hmmmmmm....an actress indeed!!!
Re: Fathia Balogun Goes Bald Again For New Movie (photos) by Pheals(f): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2016
iamsea:
Bleep! I want to believe she allowed this wicked act to be done to her head for some big pay cheque... Cuz if not, then she must be foolish with the way her head looks
she ain't foolish bro ! She is not the first to do so OK ...

Free yah self and stop insulting people. It's her cup of tea not yours ! Y then do u have to care if the tea is too cold or hot for her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fathia Balogun Goes Bald Again For New Movie (photos) by Smellymouth: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2016
Wow
Re: Fathia Balogun Goes Bald Again For New Movie (photos) by Smellymouth: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2016
iamsea:

shocked shocked
Re: Fathia Balogun Goes Bald Again For New Movie (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2016
funny grin grin
Re: Fathia Balogun Goes Bald Again For New Movie (photos) by Godsgal(f): 11:11am On Jun 09, 2016
Much money is involvd. Dat am sure of.
Re: Fathia Balogun Goes Bald Again For New Movie (photos) by floragregs(f): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2016
iamsea:
you sound like a kid ooo, well u are not alone. Una plenty for nairaland, that's why the forum tire me these days.
Re: Fathia Balogun Goes Bald Again For New Movie (photos) by floragregs(f): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Godsgal:
Much money is involvd. Dat am sure of.
hair can grow back, it's not gone forever!
Re: Fathia Balogun Goes Bald Again For New Movie (photos) by Godsgal(f): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
floragregs:
hair can grow back, it's not gone forever!
besides, wigz always comes handy.

(1) (Reply)

Drake And Rihanna Caught In The Act! As They Party Hard Yesterday! / Lindaikeji’s Fans Claps Back At A Wizkid’s Fan Over Birthday Wishes / Checkout Lovely Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.